Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
So transluscent. If he wasnt mentioned at all he'd have a problem with it. They need to just narrow it down to the Top 5 - 10. Who cares about 11-20?
Man I saw jakkboy bragging about getting 19th and dre was saying he just missed out so the shit matters and I suppose if it wasn't this polarizing it wouldn't be so popular.
I do believe bro is just salty tho.
Also tsu surfs ranking fucked shit up and the fact that he never stfu doesn't help

Man I saw jakkboy bragging about getting 19th and dre was saying he just missed out so the shit matters and I suppose if it wasn't this polarizing it wouldn't be so popular.
I do believe bro is just salty tho.
Also tsu surfs ranking fucked shit up and the fact that he never stfu doesn't help

He won’t shut up because he’s creating a narrative to win the URL comprised COTY for next year…

This is hilarious.

Yoo these people got too much time on their hands.

Dna tooth : yo whatchall think about j2
Some nigga named hussel : he fire to me
Dna tooth : oh ok that's cool I see you got shirt open *referring to bros profile picture*
pinocchio-im-dead.gif

Brc cool but it definitely can look like a lot of weirdo shit from the outside looking in

Yoo these people got too much time on their hands.

Dna tooth : yo whatchall think about j2
Some nigga named hussel : he fire to me
Dna tooth : oh ok that's cool I see you got shirt open *referring to bros profile picture*
pinocchio-im-dead.gif

Brc cool but it definitely can look like a lot of weirdo shit from the outside looking in
It's just jokes

Back