Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
See the source image

This Island Vegan Poetry Verb isn’t beating JC. JC might put all his frustration into his rounds and send him back to retirement, lol.

To be fair, Verb had a few good moments against Ice. Still JC with the Curry.

I think Verb would show up because he knows JC wants to kill him and he has said JC would be a headache to prepare/write for. At the very least, I'd expect the Verb that battled Geechi or DNA.

He said that? Ok, he's not fully delusional.

He's been giving props since JC was a PG. Clowns him, then says he's a great rapper, etc. I listened to every Verb interview with Battle Rap Arena and PSA HipHop. I was a fan back then LOL

Honestly, this battle will probably go down as another one that should've happened but never did. Or, it'll happen way too late like 2024 lol

Last edited:
He's been giving props since JC was a PG. Clowns him, then says he's a great rapper, etc.

Honestly, this battle will probably go down as another one that should've happened but never did. Or, it'll happen way too late like 2024 lol
I don't know if Volume 10 is in the works or not, but at this point they should book for it. Nobody would be mad at it.

Back