Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
See the source image

Yup.. JC also was booked to battle on RBE but instead he battled on URL. 🤔
URL been fucking with rbes business, making rappers back out of battles, and paying people not to battle over there. I guess urls argument is rbe didn't have an exclusivity contract.
They're kinda full of shit tho and hypocritical but idk the law. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I remember the days when arp used to be right on urls stage watching battles smack dapping him up and shit. Things change.

URL been fucking with rbes business, making rappers back out of battles, and paying people not to battle over there. I guess urls argument is rbe didn't have an exclusivity contract.
They're kinda full of shit tho and hypocritical but idk the law. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I remember the days when arp used to be right on urls stage watching battles smack dapping him up and shit. Things change.
Another clear example is URL blocking Tay Roc vs Shotty Horroh on Premier Battle League. Not RBE but still, they known for doing weirdo shit.

Another clear example is URL blocking Tay Roc vs Shotty Horroh on Premier Battle League. Not RBE but still, they known for doing weirdo shit.
I wouldn't call it weirdo shit, it's business it is what it is, they know what they're doing but to go back and start suing niggaz is crazy

Url will fuck with u as long as you lil bruh and nem.

I wouldn't call it weirdo shit, it's business it is what it is, they know what they're doing but to go back and start suing niggaz is crazy
Premier isn't even on the same level as RBE/KOTD. Tay Roc wasn't even on the Summer Impact Reloaded card so what's the reason to block it?

Back