Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
See the source image

it's still a work in progress, in a our society, so i understand why it's taking long in BR. Especially when you know niggas will use it against you
Here's an idea, don't say anything about it.

Dudes too loose with their lips about personal shit.

Get a therapist and keep that shit to yourself

My two pennies

Here's an idea, don't say anything about it.

Dudes too loose with their lips about personal shit.

Get a therapist and keep that shit to yourself

My two pennies
Lol, easier said than done. There's a reason TMZ, TheShadeRoom, etc have large followings. Niggas can't keep their mouths shut. They gossip like crazy. You're not wrong though but knowing the extent they'd go to dig up stuff to win a battle, i'm not surprised they like talking

Now that you mention it, I can't think of a battle from him that I've watched more than once
@Jeromeallentown @AP2.0 is there a DNA battle/performance that you really like? Like no matter how little you like him as a battler, you had to give him props for that _____ one

I respect him but im not going to lie, i'm not rushing to press play on his battles. That said, him vs. Mickey Factz, vs. Prez Mafia & vs. Lu Castro were fire to me

Reactions: GNS
@Jeromeallentown @AP2.0 is there a DNA battle/performance that you really like? Like no matter how little you like him as a battler, you had to give him props for that _____ one

I respect him but im not going to lie, i'm not rushing to press play on his battles. That said, him vs. Mickey Factz, vs. Prez Mafia & vs. Lu Castro were fire to me
I honestly can't think of one tbh. At least not off the top of my head

Back