Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Yeah Just as I thought Clown Shit ….yeah I feel the same , If it’s not a battle I’m not interested & after ya breakdown I’m glad I didn’t click on any of that shit …

A lot of these niggas Love the gossip, Shit I still don’t know why Brizz is gone . The shit w/Math & KeKe slowly but surely Evaporated…But you can tell a lot of niggas just don’t know how to conduct themselves around chicks …

Speaking of Brizz…
1631839726476.png 1631839784100.png
Not a peep from the community, but again & you know it was gon happen niggas w/the obvious jokes…

If any nigga missed out on This new Caffeine Bread.. His comeback should be crazy

Yeah Just as I thought Clown Shit ….yeah I feel the same , If it’s not a battle I’m not interested & after ya breakdown I’m glad I didn’t click on any of that shit …

A lot of these niggas Love the gossip, Shit I still don’t know why Brizz is gone . The shit w/Math & KeKe slowly but surely Evaporated…But you can tell a lot of niggas just don’t know how to conduct themselves around chicks …

Speaking of Brizz…
View attachment 645103View attachment 645104
Not a peep from the community, but again & you know it was gon happen niggas w/the obvious jokes…

If any nigga missed out on This new Caffeine Bread.. His comeback should be crazy

Yeah, things last 12 seconds in the BR community. One weird thing replaces another.
Re: Brizz --- he must have been disgusted by something someone did, maybe even betrayed bc yeah he had a fight on stage but this didn't feel like a loss he couldn't come back from. Even Boom had one battle after the Bigg K one.

Speaking of Brizz…
View attachment 645103View attachment 645104

If he was to comeback on URL/Caffeine. Smack/Beasley likely to scratch off that Mook battle and have him battle K-Shine who openly said he wanted to battle Brizz.

he was talking to a woman that goes to BR event and is cool with a lot of battlers. She was talking to Prep about her insecurities (according to Prep). Prep deciced to make a fake group chat, using battlers' pics and he wrotes convos from their POVs bigging shorty up. Ave & Holmzie's manager hit them asking why they were talking crazy in a group chat about a woman and shit went left. Prep got exposed for making all that up and Twork, Top, etc got mad at Prep. He went on Caps' live and apologized, defended himself and he got clowned for it.

More or less
Wish I would have read this shit before I wasted over an hour. But it's okay, parts of it was entertaining; especially geechi and twork.

Twork called that man a monster and a Predator and geechie called for the prayer warriors, funny as hell. It looks like even after spending an hour it was only a shortened version cuz apparently the live lasted like a whole day. Fuck that, these people ain't got shit to do.

I can't imagine the amount of bullshit I've missed. I know 2 niggaz, bloggers even fought the other day too over something dumb I'm sure

Wish I would have read this shit before I wasted over an hour. But it's okay, parts of it was entertaining; especially geechi and twork.

Twork called that man a monster and a Predator and geechie called for the prayer warriors, funny as hell. It looks like even after spending an hour it was only a shortened version cuz apparently the live lasted like a whole day. Fuck that, these people ain't got shit to do.

I can't imagine the amount of bullshit I've missed. I know 2 niggaz, bloggers even fought the other day too over something dumb I'm sure
Twork was funny but Geechi's part was hilarious. I saw a link of the women being live w a few battlers but i didnt watch it. Enough BS for me lol

Apparently that old senile part owner “Debo” now only owns 16 percent of QOTR.. also he's trying to bandwagon on to Smack’s reverse affirmative action plan and find a white female battle rapper to promote…

didnt watch it but you're right, i never thought of that. There's no white female battlers

Back