Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Battle of the ABW Countries: Trilla vs. Nawf (Dat Way!) Winnersville

@Goldie i would like all @Chicity comments starting with his first statement with bribery withdrawn his powers to lead his nation stripped and him hauled off to be evaluated for psych treatment.
Citizens stipends is bribery?

@Sion you should have been using him from the beginning b. He down for the cause, no matter how wrong it is

pleme-ples.gif

We kilt this "battle"!! Party at the Palace tonight..May your drinks have no bottom and your women no tops.

I’m here in spirit country members. Family emergency came up. I shall return soon hopefully.
Take ya time with ya family. It’s currently 14 vs 2

Well 1 really....@Mooney refuses to give up

If I was on your side you'd cosign this!

if we were on the same side... you would not have fought this battle alone like you have been brotha..... and you would have been on the side of justice... in the NAWF....but here we are....

lmfao im clocking out yall..haha long but entertaining day lol

You too Brutus ?? SMMFH yaw niggas ain't shit !!!

I will exact my vengeance on you oathbreakers !!!

I knew things wouldnt end well for us from the start. After seeing some of the draft picks that you made i knew that you were unfit to lead.

Despite knowing it i stuck around longer, hoping that maybe we could rally the troops but nothing came of it.

I couldnt do it on my own and Mooney was just too late to the party.. by the time he arrived my mind had already been made up and i sent message by way of King Du to have the gates reopened and now here i stand... a proud countryman of the Souf (Dat way!!)

I knew things wouldnt end well for us from the start. After seeing some of the draft picks that you made i knew that you were unfit to lead.

Despite knowing it i stuck around longer, hoping that maybe we could rally the troops but nothing came of it.

I couldnt do it on my own and Mooney was just too late to the party.. by the time he arrived my mind had already been made up and i sent message by way of King Du to have the gates reopened and now here i stand... a proud countryman of the Souf (Dat way!!)
No fret my G!!! Although I see that LOT tag under ya name. You will always remain loyal to this sect!

If this is the end of Trilla trust and believe someone will use me as an asset!

Although I'm still out here !

@Sion i'm sorry my brother.......

View attachment 42017

Thats right niggas!!!

I was the reason @King Du asked for the gates to be held open..

He knew about me defecting to NAWF (Datway!) Winnersville the whole time..

I just had to decide when I was gonna pull the trigger and i've decided theres no better time than now

@Goldie let my betrayal be the final nail in the coffin of Trilla and end this shit now.

metsu-shoryuken-o.gif

COT...DAMN!!!

Hit that nigga wit a...SHO-RYU-KEN!!!...type of treachery

Lol!

I'm going to put toilets in every room of Sion's home....

His palace is to be my crapper

Last edited:
I see @Goldie still hesitant to name us winners

Trying to give Sion a couple more days to get some new members huh?

I see @Goldie still hesitant to name us winners

Trying to give Sion a couple more days to get some new members huh?

Them niggas were trash, i didnt even need to announce it lol

Team Winnersville is victorious.

I'll figure out the prizes in a min

Back