Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Battle of the ABW Countries: Trilla vs. Nawf (Dat Way!) Winnersville

@Sion i'm sorry my brother.......

View attachment 42017

Thats right niggas!!!

I was the reason @King Du asked for the gates to be held open..

He knew about me defecting to NAWF (Datway!) Winnersville the whole time..

I just had to decide when I was gonna pull the trigger and i've decided theres no better time than now

@Goldie let my betrayal be the final nail in the coffin of Trilla and end this shit now.

good times

I'd like to request a trade.

Edit thought I was the other side. Either way I'm BWG.

bwg__logo_v3_by_micro100_d97e4eu-fullview (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, NAWF Winnersville is a free love country. As long as the sex is consensual there is no scandal. While traditional marriage will exist, good ole fornuicating for the sake of fornuicating is highly encouraged.I repeat, there is no scandal. Simply new life that we will all will cherish and love.

Now, to your question, because Kandy handles all of our Media and press she will be first to break the news that country has a new addition in the works. Our IG will be lit and of course Kandy gonna sing at the baby shower

King Du, not only is our military head but he’s also in charge of child care rearing (masculinity). I have no doubt whether boy or girl they will healthy and physically able to protect our nation when or if the needs arise

One of Remedy’s many roles is child rearing (femininity) will be in charge of our child’s emotional development. Strength without wisdom is a waste. Power without direction is waste. She will ensure that they are able to utilize the gifts Du team teaches in a positive way.

Inori leads the way in ensuring our child doesn’t forget the past nor how to continue to make a better way future gens. No one child will be left be phone or ignorant for the sake of being ignorant

Czar with his ever growing quest for equality will instill a sense of justice in our young one.

Dos will handle the day to day expenses and ensure our child isnt getting spoiled more than any other

Turf.....well sometimes it’s good to see some good ole fashioned harmless ratchet ness.

The key component will be AP however. As I am off sowing more oats, AP will the father I should be. I trust him tho so I think the kid will be alright.

Also when I say our child, I speak for every child born in NDWWinnersville. See believe in our children and each one will get an equal chance at becoming the best them possible. We believe it takes a nation to raise a child so it doesn’t matter if it’s my love child, or a union between Mr and Mrs Du, or even Sion baby that he left at ur gates because we so awesome, every child will be brought up identical in what we offer and yet it will be tailored to their special needs and gifts.

We think of generational wealth and we start with them
This was simply beautiful to read

That's rich coming from the fat nigga who was demodded on the IC I guess that's why you're Chi's lap dog now dayum Du I used to look up to you....

4nNH.gif

Chi you have a pussy where your heart should be. You were born in Newark you not even from Chitown you imposter. winnerville or winnington ? Is it Oochie Wally or is it one mic ? Either way I'm burning your shit show to the ground and laughing all the way to the bank about it.

4nNH.gif
This was so random lol

Back