Welcome To aBlackWeb

Based on what you see on ABW...

i never said that and who the fuck would ever imply such a thing?
what, because i say learn the system and use it to your advantage?
Nah...you just hate that you fat and lazy and simple minded.
lets keep it 100....you hate my lifestyle nigga. you the type nigga that thinks black people cant have or do certain shit without associating them with white people.

you sad.

find the closest one of these and lick it.
s-l300.png

Nigga please you gonna front that you dont come off like an elitist anus often? You said niggas was wack for doing regular stuff and saying its their best life. Thats uppity af. We all want black people in better positions but shitting on regular niggas aint the way.

Nigga please you gonna front that you dont come off like an elitist anus often? You said niggas was wack for doing regular stuff and saying its their best life. Thats uppity af. We all want black people in better positions but shitting on regular niggas aint the way.
and this is why you are a simple nigga.
you cant even wrap your lil head around what i said.

but its ok.
stupid people dont know they stupid

Such elitism. It always the niggas that came from the hood that act like that. Dame Dash ass nigga
nigga you been jealous of me since day one..
try understand life and try to get a clue.

yea i came from the hood and so what?
you mad cause you have no hope of getting out the hood other than going to work.
and im living better than your favorite rapper?

you a typical crab ass nigga who hates on any black man doing more than what you deem as making it and thats why you associate me with being white. because in your eyes only white people can go to the south of france or do the shit i do. you sad as fuck.

you dont even like yourself. you always projecting your insecurities. and lost ya chick to a nigga who wear ironman drawls.

but its ok.....my posts are different from someone else who says the same thing...because you hear different meanings when it comes from me.

smdh....go eat rat poison

so you can stay on ya couch look like
tenor.gif

while i pack for a quick trip to brazil next week.

this the last time im addressing your fake outrage fuckery.
clown

nigga you been jealous of me since day one..
try understand life and try to get a clue.

yea i came from the hood and so what?
you mad cause you have no hope of getting out the hood other than going to work.
and im living better than your favorite rapper?

you a typical crab ass nigga who hates on any black man doing more than what you deem as making it and thats why you associate me with being white. because in your eyes only white people can go to the south of france or do the shit i do. you sad as fuck.

you dont even like yourself. you always projecting your insecurities. and lost ya chick to a nigga who wear ironman drawls.

but its ok.....my posts are different from someone else who says the same thing...because you hear different meanings when it comes from me.

smdh....go eat rat poison

so you can stay on ya couch look like
tenor.gif

while i pack for a quick trip to brazil next week.

this the last time im addressing your fake outrage fuckery.
clown

I dont know you from day 1 nor am i jealous. I dont live in the hood. I associate you with whitness because all you talk about is how we need to magically uplift ourselves. And hood nighas always quick to shit on everything black peoole do once they get on. Which is what you do. Only reason you addressing me is because it hurt your feelings. But you rich right?

Back