Welcome To aBlackWeb

Based on what you see on ABW...

the douwantogotoheaven guy.
people hate his long winded biblical posts....

but hes cool with me.

Yeah. It's not MY top 5 as I don't have an issue with anyone but y'all seem to have the most enemies for whatever reason

Or let me say the most vocal haters. Like they waiting for yall to have a bad day so they can swoop in and start shit talking

Yeah. It's not MY top 5 as I don't have an issue with anyone but y'all seem to have the most enemies for whatever reason

Or let me say the most vocal haters. Like they waiting for yall to have a bad day so they can swoop in and start shit talking

I agree. I’ve said two things bad that happened to me and niggas GOAT’d it. That’s how you know you winning.

Dylan
Dylan

Gns x 3
Ain't none of y'all got blocks on yall accounts like me foh

Nah i hate you. That whole "the only way for blacks to be anything is play the white man game and win" vibe you put off is wack.
i never said that and who the fuck would ever imply such a thing?
what, because i say learn the system and use it to your advantage?
Nah...you just hate that you fat and lazy and simple minded.
lets keep it 100....you hate my lifestyle nigga. you the type nigga that thinks black people cant have or do certain shit without associating them with white people.

you sad.

find the closest one of these and lick it.
s-l300.png

i never said that and who the fuck would ever imply such a thing?
what, because i say learn the system and use it to your advantage?
Nah...you just hate that you fat and lazy and simple minded.
lets keep it 100....you hate my lifestyle nigga. you the type nigga that thinks black people cant have or do certain shit without associating them with white people.

you sad.

find the closest one of these and lick it.
s-l300.png

Lick balls tho

Back