Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bartender worked 70+ hrs and got $9.21 paycheck. Says this is why you tip.

She should have beef with her employer

This. That paycheck is disgusting, but she shouldn't be trying to shame customers. She should be telling her employer to charge a mandatory gratuity to ensure the servers get paid.

That said, how many people did she serve that night. I have a hard time believing a server that is actually good at her job could go all night without getting tipped anything.

This. That paycheck is disgusting, but she shouldn't be trying to shame customers. She should be telling her employer to charge a mandatory gratuity to ensure the servers get paid.

That said, how many people did she serve that night. I have a hard time believing a server that is actually good at her job could go all night without getting tipped anything.

She did get tips. But like somebody said earlier, she left out how much she got.

but see she didn't "share" how much she got in tips for that same period of time. That part is noticeably absent. So while her paycheck is shitty, she may have pulled down serious bank and just ain't saying that.

Why yall so mad at people working for tips?

In America, going out to eat comes with a social contract. You expected to tip your waiter.

Yall mfers that are so against tipping and that dont tip are the weird mfers. Tipping is the norm.

If yall so against tipping, order take out.

In America, going out to eat comes with a social contract. You expected to tip your waiter.

Yall mfers that are so against tipping and that dont tip are the weird mfers. Tipping is the norm.

Tipping is part of the problem that we willfully participate in

There are a ton of things that we have fault with that we willfully or unwillfully participate in though.

The bartender accepts the job expecting to get tips. And people at the bar are at the bar expected to tip.

If a mfer dont wanna tip, dont go out.

I play by the rules you earn a good tip.

If you this extra 10 on this $40 meal you have to give great service. If not, I’ll leave your ass $2

No, you're expected to tip your waiter if they deliver good service; that's the social contract. Simply doing your job = no tip. Going above and beyond to provide a favorable dining experience = earning a tip.

I tip when my server goes the extra mile to make sure we're good. I'll never tip a muhfucka that just showed up for work and does the bare minimum.

Don't know if you've ever noticed it, but they're even asking for tips on take out, which is some bullshit.

Back