Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barber's and Hairstylists charging too much?

Royal

How much are you paying and what type service you expect. This is men and women, I use to think women had it bad with the wait and fees (I done have some experiences lol) But man the wait to get my son hair cut and it was $40! For a kid head and it was a simple boosie fade.

I have locs and for me it's $140 ish for wash /retwist and style.

But these posts are too damn funny, the cartoon had me dead lol. A hairstylist told me I had rolls in my head which made it harder for her to part lol 😆.

I have definitely went to ppl house . But I prefer a salon . I did go to one person house and she had it setup nice.

Last edited:
My barber charge $30, I tip $5.. There’s a sign on the barbershop door that says all haircuts are going up $5 in 2023… I continue to pay $35…

See $35 for a grown adult lol. How often you going and how long you waiting usually?

Mines is 25...but I usually tip 7. But I've tipped extra just b/c I'm in a good mood. Or if it's around Christmas.

My main issue is him always rescheduling the scheduled time. The time HE originally picked. Smh

Mines is 25...but I usually tip 7. But I've tipped extra just b/c I'm in a good mood. Or if it's around Christmas.

My main issue is him always rescheduling the scheduled time. The time HE originally picked. Smh

U have appointments? Okay i always thought men just go and it's first come first serve kinda thing

U have appointments? Okay i always thought men just go and it's first come first serve kinda thing

Yeah its a thing around here. Back home I can just walk in and my barber got me.

But when I moved here...you gotta schedule an appointment. I mean they got walk ins...but you gonna be waiting for minute. Learned that the hard way when I 1st moved to Cincinnati.

See $35 for a grown adult lol. How often you going and how long you waiting usually?
Every week, no wait time.. My shop is by appointment only, no appointment no haircut!
This the best shit that ever happened to barbershops! I be in and out in 45 minutes or less..

My barber charge $30, I tip $5.. There’s a sign on the barbershop door that says all haircuts are going up $5 in 2023… I continue to pay $35…

$35 for a haircut???!!!!

yeah-fuck-that-judith-baker.gif

I live in a 3rd world country. I pay $15 and NOT a red cent more

How much are you paying and what type service you expect. This is men and women, I use to think women had it bad with the wait and fees (I done have some experiences lol) But man the wait to get my son hair cut and it was $40! For a kid head and it was a simple boosie fade.

I have locs and for me it's $140 ish for wash /retwist and style.

But these posts are too damn funny, the cartoon had me dead lol. A hairstylist told me I had rolls in my head which made it harder for her to part lol 😆.

I have definitely went to ppl house . But I prefer a salon . I did go to one person house and she had it setup nice.

I pay 40 despite being bald but I don’t shave with razors. Used to be 20 then 30 but my tip be like 10 so it’s 40

Back