Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barbara Bush Bites The Dust

a lot of people dont like Obama b/c they feel he dont do enough for black folks

if you are gonna be mad about obama for anything, be mad he was pushing the button to bomb other brown people overseas

Obama didnt hand out enough pardons to political prisoners.

But i wasnt surprised. Just dissappointed. He was alot of ppls only hope.

I didn’t expect much from Obama considering that there wasn’t a collective black super pac that put money in his pockets to get things done in our favor. But what bothered me was that he did nothing about race soldiers killing unarmed black people. But outside of that he was a solid president.

I didn’t expect much from Obama considering that there wasn’t a collective black super pac that put money in his pockets to get things done in our favor. But what bothered me was that he did nothing about race soldiers killing unarmed black people. But outside of that he was a solid president.

Actually Byron Allen was one of the few that really contributed as well as Pras of the Fugees. Byron was mad as hell that Obama didn't do what he was supposed to do.

Some of the foreign and American media still refer to him as president barack Obama, not former president Barack Obama.

Just look at the appearances he's making around the world. Still looks the part.

Traditionally that’s how every former President is addressed

fuck off bruh, Obama’s are good ppl, they’ve always shown that.. why are they always perceived in such a negative light no matter what? smmfh

Obamas have only shown that they are behaving negroes. The kind you "liberal" whites like the most.

The Bushes are old time racism, Paula Dean type thinking. Attending her funeral, honoring her life, smiling up with Ivana Trump, and snakes like Bill and Hillary. None of that is a positive and should be viewed as negative. Unless you're a white supremacist yourself.

Back