Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barbara Bush Bites The Dust

After Katrina

Da2VuK-UwAAXC1q.jpg

Aaaaaannnnddd b/c of that...

A California college professor has come under intense fire after slamming former First Lady Barbara Bush in a series of tweets posted shortly after Bush died Tuesday at the age of 92.

Randa Jarrar, an English department professor at California State University, Fresno, labeled Bush a "racist" who raised a "war criminal" in a tweet posted barely an hour after the passing of Mrs. Bush.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words,” wrote Jarrar. Not long after, Jarrar made her Twitter account private and wrote that she was "currently on leave from Fresno State." Fresno State confirmed with the Sacramento Bee that Jarrar has been on leave all semester.

Jarrar, who identifies herself as Arab-American and a Muslim woman in her messages, went onto brag that she's untouchable because she has tenure at the university. “I work as a tenured professor. I make 100K a year doing that. I will never be fired. I will always have people wanting to hear what I have to say,” she wrote on Twitter.

University President Joseph Castro responded to the controversy shortly after.

“On behalf of Fresno State, I extend my deepest condolences to the Bush family on the loss of our former First Lady, Barbara Bush,” Castro said in a statement. “We share the deep concerns expressed by others over the personal comments made today by professor Randa Jarrar, a professor in the English department at Fresno State.

“Her statements were made as a private citizen, not as a representative at Fresno State.”

Faculty and administrations butt heads all the time. I heard the president of the university said it "extended beyond freedom of speech. It was disrespectul "

I don't rejoice in anyone's death but there's a difference between speaking ill of the dead and speaking truth of the dead. That professor has every right to call her out as the mother of a war criminal who started 2 wars in the Muslim world that have spanned over a decade.

IMG_20180422_133125.jpg

Now that everyone knows Bush Sr dirty tricks they put him 3ft in front of everyone for group pictures.

Smash on Michelle too

I dont blame him

fuck that. he a bitch nigga. he is such a shit talker. Then when the time comes to see ppl face to face, he goes outta his way to try to avoid them. throw a rock then hide ya hands ass nigga. smh

index.php

So, what excuse do you Obama lovers have for this? Should no black person be at that funeral willingly.

Obama still looks like he's the President dayum

Some of the foreign and American media still refer to him as president barack Obama, not former president Barack Obama.

Just look at the appearances he's making around the world. Still looks the part.

Back