Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killings followed.

Fuck the optics.

Dudes took the opportunity and committed unspeakable acts at a higher rate.

Blame the good not the police for that shit.

Did exactly what the police said they would do

Fuck the optics.

Dudes took the opportunity and committed unspeakable acts at a higher rate.

Blame the good not the police for that shit.

Did exactly what the police said they would do
what you mean bruh

so is anyone hold these niggas accountable for this?

dont matter if the cops stop watching.......

so if the scum of the hood is not watched...they run rampant and hurt other black people?

so is it the police fault or the niggas whos doing it fault or the niggas who aint stopping them fault?

It's the police fault. It's their job to stop criminals, not civilians. Civilians are not obligated to go play vigilante in the street, in fact, that's a crime in itself. Ironically, part of the violence could very well be the result of vigilante activities. People taking matters into they own hands. Many of those murders could be retaliations, self defense, and people just protecting themselves. That's what happens when you can't rely on law enforcement, shit turns to the wild wild west.

It's the police fault. It's their job to stop criminals, not civilians. Civilians are not obligated to go play vigilante in the street, in fact, that's a crime in itself. Ironically, part of the violence could very well be the result of vigilante activities. People taking matters into they own hands. Many of those murders could be retaliations, self defense, and people just protecting themselves. That's what happens when you can't rely on law enforcement, shit turns to the wild wild west.
but you dont have to play vigilante.....but you aint gotta overlook shit either.

old heads cant control who comes and goes in they hoods?

shit happens all the time. why the hoods such tough places until accountability comes up?

so niggas can only be wreckless and allow wrecklessness but cant want better?

ok....

@du let me know where i can donate.....im on hiatus for a bit

but you dont have to play vigilante.....but you aint gotta overlook shit either.

old heads cant control who comes and goes in they hoods?

shit happens all the time. why the hoods such tough places until accountability comes up?

so niggas can only be wreckless and allow wrecklessness but cant want better?

ok....

@du let me know where i can donate.....im on hiatus for a bit

Your questions are betraying your first statement.

Citizens controlling the hood, holding people accountable, not overlooking shit, stopping recklessness takes enforcement. VIGILANTE Actions. No criminal gonna respect shit if their ain't real consequences behind transgressions.

I meant to say goons.

The community gotta step it up because the police ain't gon go to bat for them

Not to mention that a lot of these super pro black people believe the only way to cure the hood of the menace the police present is through self policing. If that's the case, the cops are basically giving them the perfect test case, and they are failing. And I don't want to hear anything about the area being poor and all that because black neighborhoods have always been poor on average, but they weren't always hyperviolent.

so a community cant police itself?

so a parent cant police the family either, huh?

Your questions are betraying your first statement.

Citizens controlling the hood, holding people accountable, not overlooking shit, stopping recklessness takes enforcement. VIGILANTE Actions. No criminal gonna respect shit if their ain't real consequences behind transgressions.
the problem with this is that there is no consequence and thats why its rampant.

stop snitching had a purpose...but it was used to blur lines of those it was meant for and civilians.

now because the problem is violent...i would say the result has to equal or greater than how the person chose to suppress the hood.

my heads hurts....ill be back

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-police-response-20180716-story.html

Baltimore Police officer declined to respond to report of man with gun because it wasn't her district

Baltimore police are investigating an incident in which an officer was flagged down by a firefighter who’d seen a man with a gun downtown — but the officer declined to respond.

An off-duty firefighter and two “fire buffs” — hobbyists who listen to emergency scanners and drive to fires to record them — were driving downtown about 2:30 a.m. July 6 when a man carrying a gun in his waistband walked in front of their van, police said Monday. The trio had a dashboard camera running and watched as the man ditched the gun into some bushes near Lexington and St. Paul streets.

The firefighter called 911 to report the man, and circled back to park and put headlights on the bushes to help police when officers arrived. They then saw the man return to the area. Fearing he might retrieve the gun and shoot at them, the three drove off and called 911 again. They drove until they found a police officer on a nearby block and reported the incident.

Her response: This is not my district.

Baltimore interim Police Commissioner Gary Tuggle called the incident an “embarrassment.”

“Totally unacceptable,” he said.

Police have not yet identified the officer.

The report comes just days after USA Today published an article that reviewed three years of city dispatch reports and found a decline in the number of reports of criminal activity that were witnessed by officers, leading Tuggle to acknowledge that the police force has been “not as aggressive as they once were.”

Police have defended the effectiveness of their policing by pointing out that violent crime declined last year, but admit officers need to be more proactive and eager to do their jobs.

Tuggle said Monday that he believes accountability was lacking with front-line officers and their immediate supervisors, and he said those ranks need more training.

“Everyone in this city deserves a police force that’s responsive,” he said. “Officers generally do want to do their job. … However, this was particularly disturbing to me.”

Police said a patrol officer ultimately did respond to the 911 call, and the fire buff said a patrol car arrived about 10 minutes later. Police said the gun was recovered in the bushes later that day. Police spokesman T.J. Smith said there were no violent crimes with guns reported in the nearby vicinity minutes before the firefighter and fire buffs encountered the man.

“It doesn’t mean [something] didn’t happen elsewhere,” Smith said. “But it didn’t happen in that general area.”

Police showed a copy of the dashcam video at a news conference on Monday. On the video, firefighters can be heard calling in a description of the man. In the video, the van can be seen approaching a group of parked police cars.

“Hey can you help me out?” the firefighter said to the first officer he saw. “There’s a guy who just dumped a gun. I just called it in twice. It took them forever to respond. It’s right there at St. Paul and Lexington.”

“This isn’t my district,” the officer says.

The gun sighting occurred in the police department’s Central District. It’s not known what district the officer who failed to respond was from or what she was doing.

“You wear this uniform and this badge,” Tuggle said at the news conference. “It says Baltimore City and you have the responsibility to serve any place in the city.”

Tuggle thanked the firefighter and the fire buffs.

“As citizens, they did exactly what we ask them to do,” Tuggle said. “At the end of the day, when we receive information like that, we have an obligation — a duty, a duty — to respond to it.”

Not to mention that a lot of these super pro black people believe the only way to cure the hood of the menace the police present is through self policing. If that's the case, the cops are basically giving them the perfect test case, and they are failing. And I don't want to hear anything about the area being poor and all that because black neighborhoods have always been poor on average, but they weren't always hyperviolent.

Sorry I didn't see this before.

Great Post my brother

Back