Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore police stopped noticing crime after Freddie Gray's death. A wave of killings followed.

right....so the person who is a terror....who robs and pushes over your grandmother......its karma

the innocent person whos going from a-b is who we should be fighting for.

so......why are the criminals going rampant in the hoods again?
what are the citizen protocols for dealing with criminals who make their life hard?
You say all this until a cop shoot your ass. But that might be karma for something you did in your past. Since this 1 time is the exception. Got it.

but is that not the point?

is this not why the cops are standing back now? so black on black crime can get out of control?

this is one time......people need to make a decision.

people need to handle these niggas so we can say fuck the police.

how these niggas see the hood a prey and a big playground? aint no tough niggas standing up?

these niggas need to be stopped.

By who and how does matter

Cause right is right and wrong is wrong.

That person may have done all of that and he is 100% wrong for it. Just like the police are 100% wrong for illegally shooting him.

Its really that simple.
so you would defend all he was doing before that aswell?

like i said....karma.

sometimes you gotta just leave shit alone.

so what about right is right and wrong is wrong when destroying our community?
why would THAT criminal not go terrorize another community?
why allow him to destroy where you live?

what is the communities responsibility in this?

You say all this until a cop shoot your ass. But that might be karma for something you did in your past. Since this 1 time is the exception. Got it.
i just said the nigga who goes around killing people and robbing and shit.

and the fact that i dont live my life making other people life horrible, i would be exempt from said karma......just like i said an innocent person is the one we should fight for justice for,.

stop deflecting

but i want all the smoke and curses today....
trump-vince-mcmahon-through-table.gif

i just said the nigga who goes around killing people and robbing and shit.

and the fact that i dont live my life making other people life horrible, i would be exempt from said karma......just like i said an innocent person is the one we should fight for justice for,.

stop deflecting

but i want all the smoke and curses today....
trump-vince-mcmahon-through-table.gif
Nope I’m not absolving police of wrongdoing. They are supposed to be held to a higher standard than your common street criminal. And you started deflecting in the first place, my point has been consistent. And karma isn’t only for murder or robbery, you might’ve fucked someone over on the road to getting to where you are now, and the police is simply giving you your “karma”.

so you would defend all he was doing before that aswell?

like i said....karma.

sometimes you gotta just leave shit alone.

so what about right is right and wrong is wrong when destroying our community?
why would THAT criminal not go terrorize another community?
why allow him to destroy where you live?

what is the communities responsibility in this?

The community doesn't get a paycheck or take an oath to follow the law in how they deal criminality.

Stop acting like you don't know crime is committed in proximity to where a person lives or is comfortable with cause they know the area.

How are people ALLOWING him to destroy where they live? It's not their job to fight crime. It's not even their job to report crimes.

The communities responsibility IMO is rear better and mentally stronger children so they don't so easily fall into lives of crime and see it as the best option. Its not their responsibility to be crime fighters cause that is not their jobs. If they choose to do so understand you also choose what comes along with that.

By who and how does matter
and heres the thing...

if im not in that life....of course im not grabbing a gun.....but in the meantime....whos stopping me from calling the police? even if its not the police....i always wondered how come niggas allow someone to fuck up they hood like that.

i am not saying allow a cop to kill anyone......that is far from what i am saying....but i am saying....the community needs to be held accountable for allowing niggas like that to feel safe and to move among them until they ready to prey on someone again.

so whether it be by rival, old lady , cop or whoever......niggas shouldnt be hurting and killing their own.

we got it bad enough outside of where we live....and yall ok with niggas where you live fucking up too?

Nope I’m not absolving police of wrongdoing. They are supposed to be held to a higher standard than your common street criminal. And you started deflecting in the first place, my point has been consistent. And karma isn’t only for murder or robbery, you might’ve fucked someone over on the road to getting to where you are now, and the police is simply giving you your “karma”.
never bruh,........im an honest hoe...and all my hoes are honest

The community doesn't get a paycheck or take an oath to follow the law in how they deal criminality.

Stop acting like you don't know crime is committed in proximity to where a person lives or is comfortable with cause they know the area.

How are people ALLOWING him to destroy where they live? It's not their job to fight crime. It's not even their job to report crimes.

The communities responsibility IMO is rear better and mentally stronger children so they don't so easily fall into lives of crime and see it as the best option. Its not their responsibility to be crime fighters cause that is not their jobs. If they choose to do so understand you also choose what comes along with that.
so i guess the guardian angels was just some fuck niggas with a dream?

black panther wasnt only about stopping police fucking up they hoods.....

but what do i know.

i guess this is a let a nigga cook day.

and heres the thing...

if im not in that life....of course im not grabbing a gun.....but in the meantime....whos stopping me from calling the police? even if its not the police....i always wondered how come niggas allow someone to fuck up they hood like that.

i am not saying allow a cop to kill anyone......that is far from what i am saying....but i am saying....the community needs to be held accountable for allowing niggas like that to feel safe and to move among them until they ready to prey on someone again.

so whether it be by rival, old lady , cop or whoever......niggas shouldnt be hurting and killing their own.

we got it bad enough outside of where we live....and yall ok with niggas where you live fucking up too?

Nobody is stopping anyone from calling the police. Some reports say black people call the police more than any other group of people to report crimes. So what is the point you really trying to make? If those reports are true it would seem that the community you keep talking shit about allowing criminals to feel comfortable is 100%wrong. The police are actually not doing their jobs if the crimes are being reported.

The bold is some captain obvious shit.

so is anyone hold these niggas accountable for this?

dont matter if the cops stop watching.......

so if the scum of the hood is not watched...they run rampant and hurt other black people?

so is it the police fault or the niggas whos doing it fault or the niggas who aint stopping them fault?
Yea, they are...

people in the communities set up no shot zones, and they try to host cease fires...

the efforts aren't having a huge impact as the numbers are still rising, but the people are trying to do something

800.jpeg

36688171915_eff2df9fc8_b.jpg

bs-ed-rr-police-board-letter-20171110

42FA2B1100000578-4760084-image-a-64_1501912015725.jpg

crazy as it sounds.... but mad niggaz be on board...and i heard that whenever someone breaks the cease fires..or shoots in a non shoot zone, they might as well pack up and either hustle by the harbor or find another place to go, cuz the neighborhoods are pushing those kinds out....

Yea, they are...

people in the communities set up no shot zones, and they try to host cease fires...

the efforts aren't having a huge impact as the numbers are still rising, but the people are trying to do something

800.jpeg

36688171915_eff2df9fc8_b.jpg

bs-ed-rr-police-board-letter-20171110

42FA2B1100000578-4760084-image-a-64_1501912015725.jpg

crazy as it sounds.... but mad niggaz be on board...and i heard that whenever someone breaks the cease fires..or shoots in a non shoot zone, they might as well pack up and either hustle by the harbor or find another place to go, cuz the neighborhoods are pushing those kinds out....
thats all i was asking......

see how communities can do something?

so i guess the guardian angels was just some fuck niggas with a dream?

black panther wasnt only about stopping police fucking up they hoods.....

but what do i know.

i guess this is a let a nigga cook day.

Everyday is let a nigga cook day. Just like everyday is stand up for yourself and where you live day.

Those people chose to do something and they get respect for that. Some people choose to call the police. So be it.

Some people choose to let the police or any other person or group who choose to fight crime do just that.

Nobody is wrong for their choice IMO.

Nobody is stopping anyone from calling the police. Some reports say black people call the police more than any other group of people to report crimes. So what is the point you really trying to make? If those reports are true it would seem that the community you keep talking shit about allowing criminals to feel comfortable is 100%wrong. The police are actually not doing their jobs if the crimes are being reported.

The bold is some captain obvious shit.
ill see you in another thread homie.......

bring smoke nigga

you go on facebook, and half people's profile pictures are ceasefire weekend pics
upload_2018-7-16_10-53-56.jpeg
ceasefire_nov_pic.png

baltimore_cease_fire_poster_-feb_2018.jpg

r

there's rallies every cease fire weekend, and it's often put on by local artists who push the cease fire message through their music.....

you go on facebook, and half people's profile pictures are ceasefire weekend pics
View attachment 58846
ceasefire_nov_pic.png

baltimore_cease_fire_poster_-feb_2018.jpg

r

there's rallies every cease fire weekend, and it's often put on by local artists who push the cease fire message through their music.....

Knowing these things happen damn near everyday or weekend is why I laugh at people who talk shit about BLM and other groups whose focus is police brutality. Cause it just shows their ignorance , bigotry and racism cause if they really cared about black communities they would know these things happen all the time.

Knowing these things happen damn near everyday or weekend is why I laugh at people who talk shit about BLM and other groups whose focus is police brutality. Cause it just shows their ignorance , bigotry and racism cause if they really cared about black communities they would know these things happen all the time.
that's my whole issue with the way niggaz be so ignorantly dismissive....like we don't give a fuck about our own people

there are tons of people good people... plenty people i know personally who are 100% dedicated to cleaning up the streets, they put all their time, effort, and resources into that shit....like legit activists....and they be making serious moves in bmore....those cease fire rallies be the shit from what i hear...

i personally don't make it out to any of them, but i hate when folk knock them....like they really trying their best to do something.....i know i'm not putting that effort in...my effort goes to my own, but it does make me feel good that SOMEBODY is out there trying.....

that's my whole issue with the way niggaz be so ignorantly dismissive....like we don't give a fuck about our own people

there are tons of people good people... plenty people i know personally who are 100% dedicated to cleaning up the streets, they put all their time, effort, and resources into that shit....like legit activists....and they be making serious moves in bmore....those cease fire rallies be the shit from what i hear...

i personally don't make it out to any of them, but i hate when folk knock them....like they really trying their best to do something.....i know i'm not putting that effort in...my effort goes to my own, but it does make me feel good that SOMEBODY is out there trying.....

I've been to a few in my city. I would like to actually give some time to a few organizations but I just don't have the time at the moment. I do give a few dollars here and there though.

I've been to a few in my city. I would like to actually give some time to a few organizations but I just don't have the time at the moment. I do give a few dollars here and there though.
i spread the message, i guess i'll post the information for the next one....

i think it's the weekend of august 3rd

i spread the message, i guess i'll post the information for the next one....

i think it's the weekend of august 3rd

Even just spreading the message is helping. Cause someone who sees it or hears it from you might not have ever heard about it from anywhere else.

I got into a really intense conversation one day with this brother about his organization and like I said before I don't have the time to personally be present at the moment so I wouldn't make a commitment to his organization. This other man down the street saw us conversing very intently. So after I moved on he walked up talked to the dude just because of how intense our conversation was and joined dude organization. The brother from the organization saw me the next day shook my hand and said thank you for giving me a honest dialogue yesterday cause a man I talked to after you said because how intense our convo was that he saw from down the street he wanted to know what we were talking about and joined my organization.

Say that to say sometimes its little shit and you never know who is watching and what change or help a person can offer just by watching two good brothers speaking respectfully to each other can do.

Last edited:
Back