Welcome To aBlackWeb

Badu Capes For Cosby & Hitler

I wonder did she see the..."good" in our ancestors slave masters....
There ain't one thing about white folk you like bruh?

Shit I like watching WWE... Them crazy ass white boys will jump off of anything I tell you what

There ain't one thing about white folk you like bruh?

Shit I like watching WWE... Them crazy ass white boys will jump off of anything I tell you what

Well,if you look pass all the rape,murder and torture...you do have to agree the slave masters were pretty good logistic coordinators

And has twitter going crazy. She told a jewish journalist

DUUSWAEX4AEmbON.jpg

DUUSWAHXUAIbOO6.jpg

DUUSWAJXUAAMiNO.jpg

On Cosby

One such situation is the case against Cosby, who has been embroiled in an ongoing sexual assault trial. Despite the allegations against him, Badu wouldnā€™t make any snap judgments against him.

ā€œBecause I love Bill Cosby, and I love what heā€™s done for the world. But if heā€™s sick, why would I be angry with him?ā€ she mused. ā€œThe people who got hurt, I feel so bad for them. I want them to feel better, too. But sick people do evil things; hurt people hurt people.ā€

Badu said sheā€™d probably be ā€œcrucifiedā€ for her statements, but she didnā€™t back down from her stance, telling the publication she wonā€™t get angry for angerā€™s sake.

ā€œIā€™m not trying to rebel against what everybodyā€™s saying, but maybe I want to measure it ā€¦ The rush to get mad doesnā€™t make sense to me,ā€ she said.

An example of too woke. Hitler wouldve offed your ass Badu!

Jews are the most sensitive group on the planet, even more than black folks. Anything triggers them and controversy soon follows, media knows that.

And yeah, Hitler was a legit painter as was shown. There's also no denying his ability as a leader. I've got some old war quote jumbled in my head about how important it is to recognize even the good in your enemy. Maybe it's from Art Of War, idk.

Back