Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
And has twitter going crazy. She told a jewish journalist

DUUSWAEX4AEmbON.jpg

DUUSWAHXUAIbOO6.jpg

DUUSWAJXUAAMiNO.jpg

On Cosby

One such situation is the case against Cosby, who has been embroiled in an ongoing sexual assault trial. Despite the allegations against him, Badu wouldn’t make any snap judgments against him.

“Because I love Bill Cosby, and I love what he’s done for the world. But if he’s sick, why would I be angry with him?” she mused. “The people who got hurt, I feel so bad for them. I want them to feel better, too. But sick people do evil things; hurt people hurt people.”

Badu said she’d probably be “crucified” for her statements, but she didn’t back down from her stance, telling the publication she won’t get angry for anger’s sake.

“I’m not trying to rebel against what everybody’s saying, but maybe I want to measure it … The rush to get mad doesn’t make sense to me,” she said.

I get wgats shes saying and I understand the mindset it takes to have that kond of forgiveness for the actions of others. Kind of like if you've ever heard the saying "hate the sin not the sinner".

But there's some things I can forgive, but not forget. Like would you ever leave your child around a "reformed" child molester unsupervised? Nah...

She bout to get crucified.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8095977/erykah-badu-hitler-vulture-interview

Erykah Badu has never been one to hold back her opinions, and in her new interview with Vulture, she stays true to her word by explaining how she manages to empathize with even some of the most unsympathetic figures -- particularly Adolf Hitler.

"I see good in everybody. I saw something good in Hitler," revealed Badu to interviewer David Marchese. Stunned by her remarks, Marchese asked Badu to elaborate on her answer, to which she responded: "Hitler was a wonderful painter."

I get wgats shes saying and I understand the mindset it takes to have that kond of forgiveness for the actions of others. Kind of like if you've ever heard the saying "hate the sin not the sinner".

But there's some things I can forgive, but not forget. Like would you ever leave your child around a "reformed" child molester unsupervised? Nah...

She bout to get crucified.

What does she need to be forgiven for?

So y’all saying Hitler was cool but bitching about former slave owners. I’m pretty sure Andrew Jackson did some good to but don’t matter. Fuck that guy.

yall ready to support Erikah financially when the Jews get at her? SZA already taking her spot musically

Back