Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Little Boy Goes Off on Cops & Store Security

Backstory; little boy and his friend were caught shop lifting. The friend had everything on him while the boy maintained his innocence that he didn’t do anything.

Backstory; little boy and his friend were caught shop lifting. The friend had everything on him while the boy maintained his innocence that he didn’t do anything.
Allegedly he stole a bottle or something

low key it’s foul that people called the cops on some lil ass kids

Is it bad that I wanted his lil high pitched voice havin ass to get dropped

tenor.gif

I'on like the thread title

I don't see a bad little boy

I see a young King knowing his rights and taking a stand against the system

lack of parenting + attention seeking ass culture = this shit

He's 10, so I can only blame him so much. The bulk of the failure goes to his parents. This whole "know my rights" shit is misconstrued these days.

I get the frustration, the anger, over always being target for little or nothing. But in the end you're gambling with your life.

I used to pop off on the police all the time when I was younger but looking back now, I see I let my anger get the best of me because I didn't feel I had anything to live for.

lack of parenting + attention seeking ass culture = this shit

He's 10, so I can only blame him so much. The bulk of the failure goes to his parents. This whole "know my rights" shit is misconstrued these days.

I get the frustration, the anger, over always being target for little or nothing. But in the end you're gambling with your life.

I used to pop off on the police all the time when I was younger but looking back now, I see I let my anger get the best of me because I didn't feel I had anything to live for.

so he was supposed to be nice because he was playing with his life?

Back