Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

saw it this morning....entertained but THIS has to be it cuz it was just as bad as 3 to me.....they should've gave Martin a desk job and had Will and his son running around trying to save the day....I liked a lot of the cameos and call backs to the previous movies but some of the jokes were super corny or not funny at all and the action was just as over the top as the last 2 which I've never been a fan of since BB2

Saw it today. Better than 3 and that's saying much but it was a good entertaining movie for me. Jokes was good and the action was great. Martin was funny but the whole the universe thing was kinda weird for this kinda of movie.

Shout out to my nigga Reggie and Martin's daughter didn't say one word the entire movie lol that was weird. I liked the cameos in the movie as well. The story could've been better because I figured it out soon as they showed the attorney.

I'll give it a 3.5/5

Shoutout to Mr fantastic

Also I laughed when Rita shot the seaplane down because I’m like the pilot don’t deserve that shit lol
I swear I was thinking the same thing.

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Good mix of comedy and action.

Reggie and Armando would be a crazy duo in future movie's.

I am curious with the PR rollout of this did anyone ask Will about Jada basically slandering him last fall when she was pimpin her book

Back