Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man... I knew them youngins from the end of the first trailer were gonna be prominent & annoying. The new trailer proves it. This movie just screams “ten years too late”. The second trailer made me wanna see it less.. smh

Bad Boys 3 look like 2 extra hours of Bad Boys 2 and that movie was trash at best.

Bad Boys 2 was FUN trash tho. Like, that was maybe the funnest trash film I've ever seen in theaters. It was absolutely ridiculous. The film opens with a crossburning and then Will Smith hops out some klan robes with 2 gunz up shooting klanmen while cursing more than he did in his entire rap career. It ends with an invasion of Cuba. It was that rare piece of art that somehow accidentally achieves greatness because its so stupid lol.

Bad Boys 3 trailer seemed.................okay.

I have zero faith in Will Smith to make anything better than a okay movie at this point.

Bad Boys 2 was FUN trash tho. Like, that was maybe the funnest trash film I've ever seen in theaters. It was absolutely ridiculous. The film opens with a crossburning and then Will Smith hops out some klan robes with 2 gunz up shooting klanmen while cursing more than he did in his entire rap career. It ends with an invasion of Cuba. It was that rare piece of art that somehow accidentally achieves greatness because its so stupid lol.

Bad Boys 3 trailer seemed.................okay.

I have zero faith in Will Smith to make anything better than a okay movie at this point.

giphy.gif

Since when did Will ever curse in his music??

Back