Welcome To aBlackWeb

Backlash hits Pepsi and Kendall Jenner for tone-deaf ad

Yeah that didn't do anything.

I don't need that hefa, or a Pepsi commercial to ignite something that was already there.

My frustration for how toxic this political environment was already there.

My frustration for cops getting off Scott free for killing unarmed black men was already there.

My frustration for the idiocracy of American people who vote against their own best interest was already there.

Again I think it had more to do wit it a Kardashian being seen as"leader" of that revolution in the commercial than anything. That I can understand.

Not saying i support the commercial, but it didn't ignite the kinda anger i would've had if it George Zimmerman was in it. Or if Pepsi posted "Blue Live Matter" at the end.

I dont think it had anything to do with her being a Kardashian and that phrasing keeps throwing me off.

it could have been a no name white girl and the reaction wouldve been the same imo

its the police dynamics that has ppl in an uproar.

if there were no police and no wack ass mock protest and just kendall prancing, there would be no discussion

I dunno mayne. That Kardashian hate is strong. Lol.

Either way the commercial came off corny imo. Regardless who they would've chosen.

:mybad:

I'm just saying. Lol.

So what now? Are people gonna protest Pepsi by not buying their products?

I did that for that fucc shyt they did wit Luda.
Let's be honest our people are not going to stop drinking Pepsi but what they can do is let them know that the ad was wrong and have them pull it. That is more realistic.

Let's be honest our people are not going to stop drinking Pepsi but what they can do is let them know that the ad was wrong and have them pull it. That is more realistic.

Wait that long azzz shyt actually aired on tv?? Smh.

Misread the title thought it said Blackish........ Don't care enough about Pepsi, Kendall Jenner or tone deaf to read the OP

Ok. So yesterday I didn't listen to the commercial and today I wake up to how Skip Marley let them use his song Lion for this. I can only hope he didn't know what the commercial was. Somewhere on holy mount Zion his grandfather may have a problem with this.

aww how cute, Kendall showing she has black and gay friends and understands the struggle with police

latest

Sad thing is she probably really felt like she was doing something while they filmed this

real talk

who still drinks pepsi?

i aint drunk one since at least the mid 90s and that was b/c the cookout was out of coke

Ok I'll be odd one out the group...

Yeah I don't really see the what the big fuss is. It's an unnecessarily long Pepsi commercial, but that's it. I don't see how anyone can compare that to what Ieshia Evans did.

Not the 1st time in a commercial where a beverage was used as peace offering to an authority figure. Coke and Pepsi een doing this kinda thing for decades. Lol.

I think people don't like the fact it was a Kardashian. I don't care for them at all either. But I wouldn't even have known who the hefa no one mentioned her. She would've been just another bony azzz model chick to me. Meh.
u always do this IG

Ok I can't front...i just drank a Pepsi.

Glad Pepsi pulled that corny azzz commercial tho.

Back