Welcome To aBlackWeb

Babymama/Babydaddy Drama

We don't know the details to their parenting arrangement , but let's say he's not allowed, is that reaction warranted? The fact that you're defending this shit proves you're just as fucked up in the head as she is.

If a chick takes 5 dollars from my dresser to get a drink and I beat her ass for taking money that ain't hers, is what I did justified?
I didn't say the reaction was warranted. I said they all aint shit.
In most of these family dysfunction vids, all parties aint shit n this is another one of them. They're both petty people who prioritized arguing n being right over their kids. Instead of diffusing drama, he started recording it n defending his decision to cut their hair without consulting her. Only innocent parties in that clip r the kids.

n small as it is, cutting the hair of kids u dont have custody of is crossing a boundary. if he had partial custody I wouldn't say shit, n only she would be in the wrong. but this guy only has visitation. that doesn't entail decision-making unless with express consent of custodial parent. they have a custody/visitation order n it has to be respected or amended.
Did you not read before you got in your feelings?
If a chick takes 5 dollars from my dresser to get a drink and I beat her ass for taking money that ain't hers, is what I did justified?
if u beat her ass, you are in the wrong for being 1 violent fucker. does u being a violent fucker negate that she is a thief? no.

taking ur disproportionate reaction (violence) out of the equation, she would still have stolen that 5 dollars.
taking the theft out of the equation, u still beat someone up without physical provocation.

what if i told u it's possible to recognize both? it aint gotta mean u justifying shit.
The fact that you're defending this shit proves you're just as fucked up in the head as she is.
Nah, I'm afraid I just hold an opinion u dislike.

Nah don't run mf, cuz we can see you're full of shit.

He aint shit cuz he gave his son a haircut?

You was trying to justify what she did by saying he should've named the barber in which he did in the first 20 secs of the fuckin video.

He recorded it cuz as you can obviously see these bitches is fucked up in the head and that probably wasn't the first time they've done some shit like that.

Over a fuckin haircut, they were callin the cops! the cops! Screaming for help as if he was raping them. And your ass here defending this shit? gtfoh

It's a fuckin haircut. It's kids out here who don't even see their daddies and she bitching about a haircut. It's hair, it will grow back.

It's females out here wishing the fathers of their kids come get them for something as simple as a haircut. She bugging.

My take on this situation (smh)

Sad

Both parties should put aside their bitterness and focus on what's important.

Dude got the haircuts, (it can't be taken back) let that shit go, (The mom) get the kids and drive off and tell dude to "Be Safe and Have A Nice Day". You expressed your thoughts about the haircuts, he stated his (nothing can be done about the cuts) just charge it to the game and hug it out and move on.

It's all about raising the kids at this point all this back and forth is irrelevant and petty. Shit just creates bad energy and children pick up on that shit and then you wonder why they act out in school. Sometimes that energy stays with them and they then release/display that energy at school, or hold on to it until they become older and they do other stupid things. Positive energy is needed.

Someone has to be like "Aight, Aight, Aight, I'm sorry...I'll ask next time I do whoop-tee woo and move on" keep the shit simple.

This one is going in the vault.

Imma start collecting video evidence and statistical data of the issues caused of choosing wrong. I will pass this along to my son and any future children I may have.

I really would like to know why dude is on papers and why they have this type of arrangement setup with her having to make all the decisions.

If he has visitation rights (which something they could have figured out themselves IMO) why he's not entitled to make decisions for his kids? Is it that serious and I'd say the same thing if he did that to the mom, where's if he excluded her out of the decision making process of the kids.

I didn't think it was anything wrong with asking WHO cut their hair, but she made the issue seem bigger than what it was. She seemed a bit petty. I laughed when she encouraged the kid to scratch up the car, "Yes baby. Do what you want". Df lol? Then she said, "You put a shaver to their head" so it made me believe this was their first haircut, but then granny came in talkin bout a haircut bill. Bih WHAT lmao? They all were petty, and this shit was dragged to the lands of unnecessary.

If she got more than two fathers to her children, she got pussy management problems and can't do nothing for me

If she got more than two fathers to her children, she got pussy management problems and can't do nothing for me
I agree with you but didn't you make a post defending people with multiple babydaddies/mamas?

I remember something about a woman with 4 kids by 2 men being okay because she might be divorced or widowed, twice.

I agree with you but didn't you make a post defending people with multiple babydaddies/mamas?

I remember something about a woman with 4 kids by 2 men being okay because she might be divorced or widowed, twice.

That is, I'm talking 4 kids, three different dads

That is, I'm talking 4 kids, three different dads
what if she was twice divorced and once widowed?

1st divorce in early 20s (college sweethearts), widowed in mid 30s, remarried in late 30s and divorced again in mid 40s.

why does the extenuating circumstances flexibility run out after 2 seed planters?

what if she was twice divorced and once widowed?

1st divorce in early 20s (college sweethearts), widowed in mid 30s, remarried in late 30s and divorced again in mid 40s.

why does the extenuating circumstances flexibility run out after 2 seed planters?

There are exceptions to every rule for the most part. I could buy that but how often is this going to happen

Shit was pretty bad when my chap was growing up but it got much better once she got old enough for her own cell. I don’t even have my BM saved as a contact.

She still do trifling ass shit though, just indirectly.

This is one of my biggest fears, dealing with a scorned/petty/dumbass babymama.

If yall have had any, drop your babymama/babydaddy drama stories. Go anon if necessary.

Could yall date somebody with multiple babymamas/babydaddys?

No baby mama drama. I was in my feelings they didn't wish me a happy father's day but I got over it. Some years gonna be like that

I would date someone with multiple BD, depending on the circumstances. Not all ppl are created equal??‍♂️

Back