Welcome To aBlackWeb

Babymama/Babydaddy Drama

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
This is one of my biggest fears, dealing with a scorned/petty/dumbass babymama.

If yall have had any, drop your babymama/babydaddy drama stories. Go anon if necessary.

Could yall date somebody with multiple babymamas/babydaddys?

Should've put this in the OP, could yall date somebody with multiple babymamas/babydaddys?

she right tho. if he is non-custodial with visitation, how tf did he think he could cut their hair without consulting the custodial parent? she bein civil too

this has me heated
Should've put this in the OP, could yall date somebody with multiple babymamas/babydaddys?
1 babymama is a red flag, 2+ is a dealbreaker

Yeah she doin the most, in front of those kids. Doing all that smh! You can tell she bitter

did y'all not watch the video in full?
I seen it, all he did was give the kids a hair cut. It's not like they had long flowing hair, bc u can see where they say "they didn't need a haircut, do u want us to send u the bill?'' Which suggests that they were tripping for absolutely nothing. And just wanted to start with him. They were doing too much, especially in front of those children. All of that was so unnecessary

I seen it, all he did was give the kids a hair cut. It's not like they had long flowing hair, bc u can see where they say "they didn't need a haircut, do u want us to send u the bill?'' Which suggests that they were tripping for absolutely nothing. And just wanted to start with him. They were doing too much, especially in front of those children. All of that was so unnecessary
I agree it was petty and shouldn't have been done in front of the children. A non--custodial parent not at least telling the custodial parent first tho? problematic. decisions have to be run by the custodial parent.

His ass wasn't diffusing it either, wldn't name the barber n started recording instead of conflict resolving. Tellin the grandmama her husband has a side hoe in Carolina smh

I agree it was petty and shouldn't have been done in front of the children. A non--custodial parent not at least telling the custodial parent first tho? problematic. decisions have to be run by the custodial parent.

His ass wasn't diffusing it either, wldn't name the barber n started recording instead of conflict resolving. Tellin the grandmama her husband has a side hoe in Carolina smh

Yeah I laughed @ that part he didn't need to say that to the grandma lmaoo but still, he's still their dad. I can see if their hair was long or she was growing their hair out, but neither was the case. I really do feel like she was doing the most and whatever is going on between them is still fresh. She's harboring hurt and it's manifesting itself as hate and/or bitterness. You can tell.

Yeah I laughed @ that part he didn't need to say that to the grandma lmaoo but still, he's still their dad. I can see if their hair was long or she was growing their hair out, but neither was the case. I really do feel like she was doing the most and whatever is going on between them is still fresh. She's harboring hurt and it's manifesting itself as hate and/or bitterness. You can tell.
In most of these family dysfunction vids, all parties aint shit n this is another one of them. They're both petty people who prioritized arguing n being right over their kids. Instead of diffusing drama, he started recording it n defending his decision to cut their hair without consulting her. Only innocent parties in that clip r the kids.

n small as it is, cutting the hair of kids u dont have custody of is crossing a boundary. if he had partial custody I wouldn't say shit, n only she would be in the wrong. but this guy only has visitation. that doesn't entail decision-making unless with express consent of custodial parent. they have a custody/visitation order n it has to be respected or amended.

Wtf are you talking about? @Horticulture , within the first 20 secs he says " I CUT MY SONS HAIR". Wtf is the mystery?

It's a fuckin haircut, all that shit her and her yamp ass mother did was unnecessary. Bitches screaming for help, following this nigga into buildings n shit. I wish a bitch would try that shit with me.

Wtf are you talking about? @Horticulture , within the first 20 secs he says " I CUT MY SONS HAIR". Wtf is the mystery?

It's a fuckin haircut, all that shit her and her yamp ass mother did was unnecessary. Bitches screaming for help, following this nigga into buildings n shit. I wish a bitch would try that shit with me.
so telling after the fact is ok? if u only got visitation, u can't make decisions like u got custody. i don't care if it's a haircut or circumcision. it's the principle of it. FOH

If that dude paying child support he does have a right to get his kid a haircut and do anything else with his kid

If that dude paying child support he does have a right to get his kid a haircut and do anything else with his kid
child support =/= custody. u can be lagging in child support and still have joint custody. n u can go above n beyond with child support n only have supervised visitation. money n legal responsibility over a kid dont equate like that. one can inform the other in court but 1 does not entitle to the other.

it aint like a non-custodial parent can show up to school, pick up the kid, take em to the airport n use the child support docs as evidence that it should be cool.

so telling after the fact is ok? if u only got visitation, u can't make decisions like u got custody. i don't care if it's a haircut or circumcision. it's the principle of it. FOH

We don't know the details to their parenting arrangement , but let's say he's not allowed, is that reaction warranted? The fact that you're defending this shit proves you're just as fucked up in the head as she is.

If a chick takes 5 dollars from my dresser to get a drink and I beat her ass for taking money that ain't hers, is what I did justified?

Back