Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby Boy: Did he cheat?

I'm working from the perspective I cant imagine my partner going out seeking it as there would be no need, so it would be an occurrence of opportunity, and I'm not going to dock him for taking advantage of that.

It's the perfect place to draw line as I view bj as little more than brushing your teeth with a dick. Sure it can be sensual, passionate and out of this world, but at the end of the day, its sucking dick.
Out of curiosity, what do you think your partner would say if the situation was reversed? Do you think they would forgive you for sucking off another guy?

Out of curiosity, what do you think your partner would say if the situation was reversed? Do you think they would forgive you for sucking off another guy?
Why are you assuming I'm sucking other men's dicks when I have a partner?

Lol none whatsoever. Don't mistake confusion for disdain
Your word usage and elaborate assumptions say otherwise.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Why are you assuming I'm sucking other men's dicks when I have a partner?
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to add "hypothetically speaking" for you to comprehend my question. Disregard the question entirely, I got the info I needed, lol.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to add "hypothetically speaking" for you to comprehend my question. Disregard the question entirely, I got the info I needed, lol.
O0o0o the sass...

Whether you added hypothetically speaking or not, your base assumption is wrong.

Not intentional.

I saw you use the word ditz in a previous post a few months ago, and it seemed like something you would say in this situation as well.
I mean if she's sucking D for free she might be a ditz.. but that doesnt equal me not like doing it.

I mean if she's sucking D for free she might be a ditz.. but that doesnt equal me not like doing it.

Makes sense.

Didn't mean to jump to the wrong conclusion.

It's just rare to hear a woman say she doesn't have a problem with another woman giving her man head.

Back