Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby Boy: Did he cheat?

If you're going around getting head from the same girl, hanging out spending mind time together, yeah I'm gonna be fucking livid....and prolly gone.... but if you get head from some random chick you convinced to do it with nothing in return, and it was moment of opportunity, yeah I dont gaf... idk why, I just dont

Is this thought process the real reason niggas date white girls? They all feel this way?

If you're going around getting head from the same girl, hanging out spending mind time together, yeah I'm gonna be fucking livid....and prolly gone.... but if you get head from some random chick you convinced to do it with nothing in return, and it was moment of opportunity, yeah I dont gaf... idk why, I just dont
Lol nah man not cool

Nah I dont think so, most people put a lot more stock into head than I do, at least from my experience in this thread and life.

Would you top a dude who’s in a relationship based on your thoughts on the matter

Lol you cool with your man actively seeking out head but not pussy? That's a weird line to draw but to each his own.

No I dont think that's what I said, but if that's what you infer so be it

How else would your man get head from another women without actively seeking it out? Unless he putting it out there the chances of a random woman just walking up to a man she dont know beforehand and offering to give a man head is pretty slim. Where does the chance present itself if he ain't seeking it out?

Not ya average Cherokee

But yall don't hear me tho

How else would your man get head from another women without actively seeking it out? Unless he putting it out there the chances of a random woman just walking up to a man she dont know beforehand and offering to give a man head is pretty slim. Where does the chance present itself if he ain't seeking it out?
Unless men know a bunch of women going around just dying to give out blow jobs for nothing in return, I dont have much to worry about. However I can use my imagination and dream up a scenario where a man could convince a girl to give him a BJ, prolly when there is alcohol involved, prolly hanging out with his friends and prolly a girl that fancies him. Its not about seeking it out but opportunities do present themselves every now and again and I'm not gonna end a relationship over a blow job.

Unless men know a bunch of women going around just dying to give out blow jobs for nothing in return, I dont have much to worry about. However I can use my imagination and dream up a scenario where a man could convince a girl to give him a BJ, prolly when there is alcohol involved, prolly hanging out with his friends and prolly a girl that fancies him. Its not about seeking it out but opportunities do present themselves every now and again and I'm not gonna end a relationship over a blow job.

Like I said to each his own. What works for you works for you...just sounds like a weird place to draw the line lol

I'm working from the perspective I cant imagine my partner going out seeking it as there would be no need, so it would be an occurrence of opportunity, and I'm not going to dock him for taking advantage of that.

It's the perfect place to draw line as I view bj as little more than brushing your teeth with a dick. Sure it can be sensual, passionate and out of this world, but at the end of the day, its sucking dick.

I'm working from the perspective I cant imagine my partner going out seeking it as there would be no need, so it would be an occurrence of opportunity, and I'm not going to dock him for taking advantage of that.

It's the perfect place to draw line as I view bj as little more than brushing your teeth with a dick. Sure it can be sensual, passionate and out of this world, but at the end of the day, its sucking dick.

Is this something you make him aware of before the fact?

It would be an interesting scenario if you were the woman in question though. You find yourself around a guy you fancy a little and decide "fuck it it's just head"...hard to think your man would be on the same wave length if you come home to kiss him after saying "Yeah I had fun w/ the girls. Had a couple drinks, sucked a dick. Nothing major"

It would be an interesting scenario if you were the woman in question though. You find yourself around a guy you fancy a little and decide "fuck it it's just head"...hard to think your man would be on the same wave length if you come home to kiss him after saying "Yeah I had fun w/ the girls. Had a couple drinks, sucked a dick. Nothing major"
I mean, you're assuming I'm would do it while having a partner.

Back