Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News B*tch A** CAC Tucker Carlson leaves Fox

Jus wait you'll see
I mean I don’t put anything past the Pubes but making someone a running mate whose only claim to a national profile is pushing a debunked and now costly conspiracy theory is not the move

Plus if the ppl in her own state don’t want her

Aye, ima celebrate this symbolically. Fuck dude.

That said, the truth is he more than likely got millions of dollars as part of his exit deal. He'll be back doing shows at some chanel or online. So he gon be good. I would have rather seen him get shot or at the very least jaw broken.

As for fox, they not losing viewers. Theyve proved that the more extreme they go, the more money that make. And that worries me for whoever replaces dude.

I mean I don’t put anything past the Pubes but making someone a running mate whose only claim to a national profile is pushing a debunked and now costly conspiracy theory is not the move

Plus if the ppl in her own state don’t want her

Bruh. Neither her or trump are actually running to win imo.

They both jus running to make more press, grow their brand n con maga outta their money

Aye, ima celebrate this symbolically. Fuck dude.

That said, the truth is he more than likely got millions of dollars as part of his exit deal. He'll be back doing shows at some chanel or online. So he gon be good. I would have rather seen him get shot or at the very least jaw broken.

As for fox, they not losing viewers. Theyve proved that the more extreme they go, the more money that make. And that worries me for whoever replaces dude.

I think jesse waters will get his slot

Back