Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News B*tch A** CAC Tucker Carlson leaves Fox

Kari Lake got a white mother, white family, raised by a white man, and a half black biological father at best.

Let her CAC in peace. We do t want her anyway. We already passed her by in the race draft.

This is my sentiment.

That said, after this thread I can't unsee her as mixed now even though I never considered that as a possibility before.

She's the youngest of 8 and none of her siblings look like her. I have a theory her mother, woman on the bottom, right had an affair and her "father", the man in the middle, claimed her as his own

View attachment 1070038

Ain't no way nobody the family didn't know. there's a reason she keeps her hair short.

View attachment 1070044
Her youngest looks mixed too.

View attachment 1070042

Lmfao yooooooo I thought she was black and the kids have nigga noses this shit crazy

These cacs really be thinking they're "the good guys" lol. Brainwashed AF. Dwl @ "honourable"

This is the text that got the people at Fox all worked up.

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

It's weird to me that they looked at what he said as over line. That text certainly shows that at his core he's a vile and hateful human being, and it's still more balanced that half the shit he said on his show.

It's weird to me that they looked at what he said as over line.
nahhhhh "It’s not how white men fight" too much of a mask slip for them! I get what you mean tho. I had to read his statement a couple times before I noticed that shit and it clicked lol. You get numb to the casual caucasity after a while.

Back