Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY AZTG GETTING MARRIED TONIGHT!

@Alle’Oxin’Free

Fam you doing alot more thinking about this then I am. Its just not how I approach life.

Me and my wife to be met, dated, fell in love, and decided to take this step together. No outside pressure, nothing. Just us both feeling this is the right move.

And if in 10 years, we decide the right move is seperating, then itd be that. And life will still go on with whatever trials and tribulations that bring.

Life aint a straight road fam. The shit fluid, and whatever comes next, we good.

What's the over/under this brotha will still be posting on ABW while saying his vows?

"I AZTG, take soon to be Mrs. AZTG as my lawfully wedd...wait hold on babe. Someone just responded to my post in that Rihanna Reach Or Nah thread. Lemme respond back real quick"

@Alle’Oxin’Free

Fam you doing alot more thinking about this then I am. Its just not how I approach life.

Me and my wife to be met, dated, fell in love, and decided to take this step together. No outside pressure, nothing. Just us both feeling this is the right move.

And if in 10 years, we decide the right move is seperating, then itd be that. And life will still go on with whatever trials and tribulations that bring.

Life aint a straight road fam. The shit fluid, and whatever comes next, we good.
@Alle’Oxin’Free

1676745619578.gif

*records scratch Nas voice*
YOU?!
5f20dc9bfd1d0ce83b32e977a1960463adc321263f9c13aadc779225f2477026

Remembers scumba....

Hey but anyway tho congrats bro
Real shit
You're an example to us all my P-town brethren, no funny ish
If you can take that leap maybe there's hope for the rest of us

Back