Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY AZTG GETTING MARRIED TONIGHT!

Nigga yeah da fucc you do. You enjoying this attention from ya online friends.

Cuz let's be honest...this the ONLY attention you gonna get all day. Today compadre...its ALL about HER!

She's the star of this song. You just the feature. Just make sure you get producer credits so you can get a royalty check.
Lmaooo. It aint all that fam.

It ain’t a matter of negativity.

I look at it like this, a lot of boys dream of going to the NFL and from Pop Warner to Highschool, if you have the talent and drive. Football is what you believe to be, and it makes you happy, it gives you a purpose, and an identity.

When they hit college after recruiting, it’s a blend of the adult work and their childlike dreams. It’s the dream of still making it to the pennicle that makes them dismiss or ignore the changing reality of things. It’s tougher but the payoffs still match the output and they can’t imagine once they get on the big stage.

Then they get to the NFL, and at first it’s everything they dreamed of. The attention, the increase in financial stability, the adoration, the women, the sense of family. And it all starts to even out as the practices and preseason come.

The pressure and the cut throat nature of It start to manifest itself but they still believe in the dream. They believe in something bigger than themselves. Along the way all these things keep happening that seems to want to steal the joy of this from them. And they ain’t no bitch they don’t give up.

Then an injury happens and the team still wants them to play not considering their health. Then if they don’t play they get guilted by their “family/teammates” , they get called pussy from their fan.

If they give it their all and play good and deserve to get compensation to meet their efforts they don’t get what they deserve, they rightfully object and get called unloyal even though they’ve given what they can.

They get narratives and misleading shit said about them, and it makes everyone view them like it’s their fault shit not popping like it used to. It makes them question themselves, it pushes self discovery that makes them understand life is bigger than this game.

They either evolve and roll wit the punches even though what they get doesn’t match what they put in, or they retire.

That’s the average life of a footballer that makes it big. It’s not the only outcome, some have great careers and win big and HOF and it’s done everything for them that it could and they can’t imagine anything different.

That does happen, but it’s not the average experience.

I speak for the average experience, I hope he is Troy Aikman, one team, rings and HOF

I just saying…there’s more Tyrod Taylor’s than Aikmans.. he aware it’s more likely to get a needle in ya lungs.
Can I get the cliff notes version of this.

tamar-braxton-waiting.gif

Back