Welcome To aBlackWeb

Azealia Banks says Lizzo is "making a fool of herself for a white American public."

Its crazy its vlads fault these dumb niggas incriminate themselves. LIke these niggas do not i repeat DO NOT have to answer his questions but they do.

"Yeah so can you tell us about the situation that happened two years ago." (nobody really knows what happened just hearsay)

"Oh yeah so we was out smoking weed drinking lean, copping some more drugs from our connect. then these niggas rolled up on us and i started blasting as them niggas. Hit one they drove off."

OH MY FUCKING GOD how dare vlad make Lil rapper 16 bars answer that, he a fucking culture vultue.
like can somone(rappers) take accountability for saying something they didnt have to say. and dont give me

getting paid doesn't excuse anything.
true, but like I said, Azealia Banks has made a fool out of herself plenty of times through her career and what has she gotten out of it? a bad reputation and that's it. at least Lizzo is A. getting paid and B. her music is actually being discussed instead of her making a fool out of herself.

when's the last time someone even mentioned Banks' music?

true, but like I said, Azealia Banks has made a fool out of herself plenty of times through her career and what has she gotten out of it? a bad reputation and that's it. at least Lizzo is A. getting paid and B. her music is actually being discussed instead of her making a fool out of herself.

when's the last time someone even mentioned Banks' music?

To be fair, Banks is/was far more popular overseas than she ever was here so while her rep here is tarnished she could at least make a living performing elsewhere.

Man fuck Vlad

Dont watch his vids and I have zero credibility in his guest

Man fuck this hating bitch.

I'm always down to give somebody credit when they doing their thing and that girl Lizzo seems to be smashing it right now and the songs I heard might not be something I blast because its alot of female oriented music but its def good.

Back