Welcome To aBlackWeb

Azealia Banks says Lizzo is "making a fool of herself for a white American public."

in other words, if its fuck vlad (which im all for) then it needs to be fuck complex too
complex reports on other shit though. Vlad uses drama and "tea" for views on his videos. never seen a vlad video that was talking about something positive

complex reports on other shit though. Vlad uses drama and "tea" for views on his videos. never seen a vlad video that was talking about something positive
ehhh...

even shit like the sneaker shopping shit rubs me the wrong way b/c:

1) its just hypebeast shit
2) it mainly displays black entertainers spending crazy amounts of money on shoes b/c of no. 1
3) its not adding anything of value to the culture

should i even continue with the mess that is now Everyday Struggle??

i fuck w/ vlad.....and i go to church

its about balance lol

i guess i'll check lizzo out

@OhMars @AP21 ya'll got two songs to make me believe

drop em
this my thing about vlad

at one point, before i started to notice the trends, I just looked at him as another outlet that gave rappers/entertainers interviews

then slowly over time, i began noticing he would do the thing where he played a piece from an interview with one guest B to guest A which often lead to friction b/t said artists. If it didnt lead to the friction, it escalated it, but I've never seen him diffuse any friction with his interviews.

At its core, yes, he is asking the same questions that maybe Nore would ask on his pod, but Nore dont have dudes incriminating themselves whereas Vlad hides under the "i just asked a question, they didnt have to answer" bullshit

this my thing about vlad

at one point, before i started to notice the trends, I just looked at him as another outlet that gave rappers/entertainers interviews

then slowly over time, i began noticing he would do the thing where he played a piece from an interview with one guest B to guest A which often lead to friction b/t said artists. If it didnt lead to the friction, it escalated it, but I've never seen him diffuse any friction with his interviews.

At its core, yes, he is asking the same questions that maybe Nore would ask on his pod, but Nore dont have dudes incriminating themselves whereas Vlad hides under the "i just asked a question, they didnt have to answer" bullshit
From my recollection Nore doesn’t ask police ass questions. Now if the guest brings something up Nore tries to change the topic to save the guest from themselves. Vlad is the opposite he asks police questions and if someone happens to bring something up unsolicited he’ll try to double down. Nore cares about the culture while Vlad tries to exploit it.

this my thing about vlad

i hear this over and over again

if you dont know how to talk then dont go on vlad...he's not even paying them

some of the guests agree he asks fucked up questions but they're not idiots

he really aint making nobody do shit.....and they continue to show up for him

I tune in because he talks to the background guys you dont see the other outlets interviewing...from all sides of the stories

I could watch Tray Deee interviews all day....and he'll give you the whole run down without really saying shit

now the lil young dummies he gets on there speaking on open cases and showing money and shit, all their fault

From my recollection Nore doesn’t ask police ass questions. Now if the guest brings something up Nore tries to change the topic to save the guest from themselves. Vlad is the opposite he asks police questions and if someone happens to bring something up unsolicited he’ll try to double down. Nore cares about the culture while Vlad tries to exploit it.

so why do they go to him? I mean from freeway ricky to melvin farmer to so many other people I consider stand up guys who KNOW the game?

i cant imagine these people supporting and fuckin with this man thats supposedly doing so much damage to the culture

so why do they go to him? I mean from freeway ricky to melvin farmer to so many other people I consider stand up guys who KNOW the game?

i cant imagine these people supporting and fuckin with this man thats supposedly doing so much damage to the culture
I don’t know either to be honest.

this is what i was trying to get at with my previous post, but you worded it better

he offers them a platform that was previously not made available to them prior

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
i hear this over and over again

if you dont know how to talk then dont go on vlad...he's not even paying them

some of the guests agree he asks fucked up questions but they're not idiots

he really aint making nobody do shit.....and they continue to show up for him

I tune in because he talks to the background guys you dont see the other outlets interviewing...from all sides of the stories

I could watch Tray Deee interviews all day....and he'll give you the whole run down without really saying shit

now the lil young dummies he gets on there speaking on open cases and showing money and shit, all their fault
this is the thing, he applies the same tactics police do when questioning suspects with no attorney

they are not your friend. They not trying to help you out. Dont say shit about it when asked. you not gon talk your way out of it.

this is one of my FAVORITE articles of all time

i was thinking about it the other day and was gonna look for it to read again.

tell me Vlad dont do this shit

• Haha
he offers them a platform that was previously not made available to them prior

a platform?...what is Melvin Farmer selling?

the detectives from the Tupac case

the mobsters....Grant Cardone (billionaire)

what do they need these youtube views for?

m
she's uh.....entertaining

I'll give her that...she belongs on stage

the shit I saw did not allude to this at all
LMAO it's chick music for sure. But she has a big personality and a lot of talent...

And she from the H

• Goat
a platform?...what is Melvin Farmer selling?

the detectives from the Tupac case

the mobsters....Grant Cardone (billionaire)

what do they need these youtube views for?
a platform to tell their stories

c'mon haf man

Back