Welcome To aBlackWeb

Azealia Banks says Lizzo is "making a fool of herself for a white American public."

so like, what is she doing that's so great?

if anything, she doing the white man job by trying to be divisive among her fellow black women

She's a miserable woman who only makes headlines when she's shitting on people. Bank's career never took off and she can't stand when other female rappers make it.

I honestly think there's mentally something seriously wrong with her.

Last edited:
dont care about the source, and I dont know much about this Lizzo character

but the two times I've seen her on TV she was jumping around in a diaper and yelling on the mic

i changed the channel

ya'll saying she's dope or just not hearing what AB saying?

but the two times I've seen her on TV she was jumping around in a diaper and yelling on the mic

i changed the channel

I fuck with her, she's super talented.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Who's Azealia making a fool of herself for? At least Lizzo's hitting the mainstream and getting paid, Azealia does that shit for free.

i changed the channel

you should

its from complex

a white owned company spreading the hatred and stupidity of Azalia Banks and Lizzy

the girl just came into the game, she has a dope following and is actually talented
why did she say that about her for one, and complex is spreading it for the clicks

in other words, if its fuck vlad (which im all for) then it needs to be fuck complex too

Back