Welcome To aBlackWeb

ayo tyme out

Lol Americans do a lot of illogical shit.

Like not really fucking with the metric system for whatever reason.

Putting the month before the day instead of the other way around...

For whatever reason not using a 24h clock and not grasping that 22:00 means 10 o clock...
200.gif

Lol Americans do a lot of illogical shit.

Like not really fucking with the metric system for whatever reason.

Putting the month before the day instead of the other way around...

For whatever reason not using a 24h clock and not grasping that 22:00 means 10 o clock...
I assume by American you man anyone hailing from North or South cause we got a Canuck in here that confused

But turn where to your left or right by him saying your six he told you the best way.

Bro....me and my niggaz in tha club...some shit pop off and a nigga bout to steal on me and my boy yells “ Yooooo Word....on your 10!!!!”

After I wake up!!!!! You and that nigga got eternal beef....

:foh5:lol

Last edited:
Maaaan....y’all niggaz not bout to try and convince me there’s only a few of us in tha world using reg’la ass clocks out this muthafucka Lmaooooo I know A LOT of people....from tha north, south, east and west and it’s not some common thing to run around yellin’ to ya homeboys, family members, chicks or whoever “Let’s meet so and so at 1935 at I-Hop...if I’m not there by 1948 just order me a tea to drink!!”

:lol10:Fuck all’at Lmaooooo

Bro....me and my niggaz in tha club...some ahit pop off and a nigga bout to steal on me and my boy yells “ Yooooo Word....on your 10!!!!”

After I wake up!!!!! You and that nigga got eternal beef....

:foh5:lol
Lmao i only use the military talk during video games. And only cause the crew/friends i was running with was ex military couple wasn't but we was efficient as hell. Was always in the top tier.

Back