Welcome To aBlackWeb

ayo tyme out

I work with foreign countries. Time differences can be small or big. It is easier to use the 24hrs to tell time when I set up dates to begin projects. But at home, I stick with 12hr.

Reminds me when I was playing gears of war online a long ass time ago and some dude was in the group talking about sending an air strike down at 3 clicks south southwest

I said, mothafucka is he to the right or the left. Idk what tf you talking about right now

Reminds me when I was playing gears of war online a long ass time ago and some dude was in the group talking about sending an air strike down at 3 clicks south southwest

I said, mothafucka is he to the right or the left. Idk what tf you talking about right now
That's totally different though. I bet you he was the top player to

Yeeeeaaah, I'ma just bow out

Used to hate playing any 1st person shooter wit military or wannabe military niggaz for that same reason smh lol

Them: “They’re trying to flank our six?!?!”

Me after getting shot from tha back: “ Nigga just tell me to turn around next time!! We not in fuckin’ Vietnam somewhere bruh!!!”

Them: “Fuckin’ civilian....”

:hahaha:

24 hour is just the logical clock options.

if I ask you the time in the evening and your clock shows a single digit number at the front, I’ll treat you as if you’re slow.

same if you can’t read an analogue clock.

Ok but do you expect someone who answers that question to say 1800 or 6?

Cause a nigga answering 1800 getting clowned to oblivion in my ends.

Like you clearly already know it's the evening.
Don't let chicity troll yall niggas.

Ok but do you expect someone who answers that question to say 1800 or 6?

Cause a nigga answering 1800 getting clowned to oblivion in my ends.

Like you clearly already know it's the evening.
Don't let chicity troll yall niggas.

See my above post, I’m clowning on someone who gunna call out the time like we meeting up on a battlefield too.

just feel 24 hour setup is how a digi clock/ phone should present the time.

Used to hate playing any 1st person shooter wit military or wannabe military niggaz for that same reason smh lol

Them: “They’re trying to flank our six?!?!”

Me after getting shot from tha back: “ Nigga just tell me to turn around next time!! We not in fuckin’ Vietnam somewhere bruh!!!”

Them: “Fuckin’ civilian....”

:hahaha:
But turn where to your left or right by him saying your six he told you the best way.

See my above post, I’m clowning on someone who gunna call out the time like we meeting up on a battlefield too.

just feel 24 hour setup is how a digi clock/ phone should present the time.

I just don't see the difference if you gonna verbalize 18:00 as 6 anyway.
Don't matter to me either way but it's a weird thing to have an issue with.
Like I can respect it if you in or come from a military home cause that shit probably ingrained but say that shit around me and mines someone gonna tell you to shut the fuck up and it won't stop there lol.

Back