Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayo J Cole Fans

Nobody, I mean nobody, but Lupe has time to sit in a rainforest while wrapped in a loosely fitted, 100 thread count kimono speaking in haikus that ppl have wiki and research to understand days later after hearing the shit.

I like Lupe, but I'll flame df outta him for Cole. :tuh: Salt Bae Samurai LeRoy head ass.

I'm listening to these tracks, and I hear the talent. Something is missing in everyone one of these, and ion know what it is.

For a lack of a better word, there's a soul vibe that I heard in that gangstar track that I dont hear in these tracks. I sounds like he didnt write these verses to the beat, or he didnt mix the beat well. They ring hollow for some reason.

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get over Lupe being afraid of doing a song with certain niggas because he don't wanna get smoked. I know that shouldn't a reason to not fuck with a nigga. But I wasn't really a fan of his music before that so I definitely ain't tryna get into his shit after he admitted to being a musical coward.

It's not the melody...it sounds like hes infront of the beat. That's why it sounds so weird to me, maybe that's just his style and yall used to it, and I'm not.

What's crazy is that it seems that only with Lupe, niggas like to bring up the consensus albums/projects that people didn't really like while never talking about the actual good shit

But not today y'all, y'all niggas not gonna get my pressure up. Nope

Second verse on sun God Sam vs the California drug deals shitting on most of the stuff that's getting praised in here

But I ain't got time to argue with niggas who like their hands held while listening to music

What's crazy is that it seems that only with Lupe, niggas like to bring up the consensus albums/projects that people didn't really like while never talking about the actual good shit

But not today y'all, y'all niggas not gonna get my pressure up. Nope

Second verse on sun God Sam vs the California drug deals shitting on most of the stuff that's getting praised in here

But I ain't got time to argue with niggas who like their hands held while listening to music

That song is drivel.

He need to that every track...aye yall, up some tracks that's just him doing that, so I can make a playlist

Back