Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayo J Cole Fans

People gotta get over themselves with this "went over their heads" false belief system

It's not that shit goes over niggaz heads.... It's just that everyone isn't impressed by the wit displayed

If you rate a bar 10 and I rate it 5.

It's not cuz I didn't get it. Oh I got it. That shit just wasn't as clever as you think it is
That's what so funny about violent as 50 cent and even let Mase off..

Who dont get that? Why u chuckling

That's what made me reconsider my opinion, made me think maybe I just haven't heard what I need to hear

Budden spoke on this on the Podcast but cole mainly only spazzes "lyrically " on guest features. He more so stays in the pac vein on albums, focusing on content, storytelling, etc.

Check out these joints tho

Budden spoke on this on the Podcast but cole mainly only spazzes "lyrically " on guest features. He more so stays in the pac vein on albums, focusing on content, storytelling, etc.

Check out these joints tho

Hold up...Im not gonna let u just get that off

That's flagrant...that's a foul

Edit I take that back. .

First song sounds like reasonable doubt Jay

Second song does sound like r u still down pac

Not a Cole fan, but these two joints made me pay attention to dude. Both joints speak to my early-mid 90's hip hop ears.

Damn, wonder what happened
Maybe it's my fault for idolizin' niggas
Based off the words they be rappin'
But come to find out, these niggas don't even write they shit
Hear some new style bubblin' up, then they bite the shit
Damn, that's what I get for lyin' to myself
Well, fuck it, what's more important is he's cryin' out for help
While the world's eggin' him on, I'm beggin' him to stop it
Playin' his old shit, knowin' he won't top it
False prophets

Last edited:
Neva really been a fan, I dont deny homie is talented. Never heard anything from him that made me see him as more than just a talent.

So I'm asking yall..ima drop a song from other artist that I think are songs that move me to hold that artist in a high esteem.

I need yall then as Jcole fans familiar with his catalogue. To post a song that yall think is his equivalent to the song I post.

First..

View attachment 172885make me a Cole fan

Jermaine's entire 2014 F H album.

Yw.

Back