Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry Explains Why She Prioritizes Her Husband Over Her Kids

thats why i say the wording is bad.....its not at all saying the kids are looked over or missing out on anything

Its just having the order correct

a lot of people drop everything and put all their time and energy into the kids and work, and its not good for the actual relationship that brought all of this together

i look at it as, keep dating your partner....keep shit up, keep making sure you look and smell good around them, keep doing shit like you did in the beginning, get that alone time and do grown up shit, etc

it aint deep but a lotta people just fall off

in my own marriage, I had to learn how to make her the priority over the kids in the sense running the household.....im crazy about my girls and their mama is kinda tough on em so I would always advocate for them and try to play both sides to keep everybody happy, and that shit dont work....I gotta be on her side and back her up in front of the kids regardless of how I feel about it, and then we sort shit out in private later "ay it really wasnt that serious I think they should get the tablets back" or whatever it may be.....shit works way better between us and the kids are fine....and they're coming up watching this

There is a proper balance as with everything. No doubt.

Reactions: 1/2
thats why i say the wording is bad.....its not at all saying the kids are looked over or missing out on anything

Its just having the order correct

a lot of people drop everything and put all their time and energy into the kids and work, and its not good for the actual relationship that brought all of this together

i look at it as, keep dating your partner....keep shit up, keep making sure you look and smell good around them, keep doing shit like you did in the beginning, get that alone time and do grown up shit, etc

it aint deep but a lotta people just fall off

in my own marriage, I had to learn how to make her the priority over the kids in the sense running the household.....im crazy about my girls and their mama is kinda tough on em so I would always advocate for them and try to play both sides to keep everybody happy, and that shit dont work....I gotta be on her side and back her up in front of the kids regardless of how I feel about it, and then we sort shit out in private later "ay it really wasnt that serious I think they should get the tablets back" or whatever it may be.....shit works way better between us and the kids are fine....and they're coming up watching this

United front

Kids are master manipulators. They will divide and conquer like its nothin

Reactions: 1/2
Yeah some of these women love to hate on steph's wife but she's right....just like the old question who gets fed first for dinner the kids or the man? Those uptight females talking about "oh my babies gotta eat first I ain't putting no man before them" bitch that's why you ain't got no man now lol

She ain’t even putting her man first.

Her ass putting the attention of other men before everybody when she said it on a public platform

Back