Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Ayeeee we back so what did yall do while ABW was down?

You always the GOAT.

Im gonna speak on the Iran shit one of these days.

For now im just gonna say, if they were blond haired and green/blue eyed, the US would have sent trillions in aid to help them and the media wouldnt have stopped talking about them for weeks.

But they not white. And they not blond. So here we are.
I ran across this today and looked it up. Sick. apparently the Taliban made this offense punishable by death when they took over

Yo I just be clicking the link everytime I open chrome just to see.

After a convo I had with a few of yall offline I thought it was over frfr. I was sick 🥴. Never realized how much of my time this fills up.

Luckily I got a bump up to management at my current job and that's taken up some time for me this week but fuck man. Had a nigga trying to sign up at the coli and shit. We need a contingency plan. I can't do this again, my heart can't take it 😅
I was like nooooo, I dont wanna lose talking to them ever again and I don't have any of their numbers!!! Shit is stressful when you anticipate everyone and them BOOM, DENIED.

Kept refreshing and went to Reddit a few times but was highly disappointed, the vibe just ain’t the same as over here!

Even though you didn't say much I appreciate you at least providing some clarity for those of us in the convo that were out the loop and not just being difficult for the sake of being difficult.

And yeah. Shit made me just shut off my ps5 😂🤦🏿‍♂️
Lmao shit was so gloomy and Du sounded defeated

it actually made me upset because he a mod himself who was close to everybody who left

look how they treated my guy

Nah....

The thread title got cut off but it was "I dont believe non black women face misogyny" or something like that....at the same time as the shit going on in Iran. It was a bad faith take and just incorrect overall.

Ok.

I can see where the disconnect is.

To her, when she thinks of "non-black women".............she's thinking about white women.

Not women of color who aren't black.

'Could be wrong, but........based on the screenshot..........it didn't seem like she was talking about Iranian women at all.

Reactions: GNS
Ayeeee we back so what did yall do while ABW was down?

martin-brothaman.gif

Why all the secrecy, though?

The site should just issue a PSA once and for all stating that we should never question anything about this site EVER.

At least that way, we won’t waste time asking.

Seems like every time we ask about what’s going on around here, we get the silent treatment.

Back