Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Ayeeee we back so what did yall do while ABW was down?

TheColi is where Black men go unleash the worst of their Id.

There's a few Black spaces in Reddit but that's ruled over by Democratic Party, ultra liberal motherfuckers that will ban you just for making fun of Joe Biden. They only accept a certain kind of Black person that enjoys spending their Sundays, after church, drinking lattes and reading James Baldwin.

There's boxden, which is where all the hood dudes be at.

There's kanyetothe.com for artsy dudes.

Forums are dead man.

Lol got a homie that’s a mod over at the cool and even he do t like it over there anymore. I thought about Niketalk. Was unaware ALD had some new 650s dropping today

As a habitual lurker, if this forum stays down, that wraps up any effort I have to stay involved with some sort of social media. I'm old school, so forums are my preference over apps and Reddit. Outside of this forum and realgm, that's it though. I particularly like the Black representation. The internet is still racist as ever so this place is a decent break fromn that atmosphere.

Reddit's set up is garbage. I don't like the way the conversation threads is set up

It's good for content but dialogue between posters is trash

Also what I've always enjoyed about IC/ABW is that it feels like a collective of individuals whereas you get a sense of monotony from other forums.

Reddit feels like thousands of members with the same mindset

Back