Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matter of fact, would have been better if they introduced a whole other species native to the planet with which they had a conflict. Open up the planet a bit and introduce other geopolitical themes native to that planet itself.

Or even have something of a civil war where a faction who wants technological advancement breaks off and uses and develops the human tech left behind.

I don’t know, the human (whites) trying to take over the natives is just so played out.
Bro it’s a trailer you don’t know what’s going on lol

storyline is obviously gonna be basic, as the last one was, but they can get away w it bc of the cinematics…

still 7 months before it releases, so the next few trailers will def show more, but I’ll avoid those…my virgin eyes will be ready for opening day lol

I’m just assuming based on what they’re showing. But hey, maybe it’s one of my theories. Maybe the avatar carrying the gun is a native that uses human guns instead of bows and knives.
I’ll be honest I forgot the set up here

They implanted their minds into “avatars” that look like native people of the planet?

I’ll be honest I forgot the set up here

They implanted their minds into “avatars” that look like native people of the planet?
96E03129-0B4B-4421-B709-4CF7BEECD581.gif

You bringing smoke and don’t even remember the main premise? 😂

But yeah, the humans’ consciousness is uploaded to a clone native body so they can interact with the natives. One of the soldiers who was crippled fell in love with his new legs and a native and decided to be one of them forever.

The story was cheesy to me because it was one of those hidden messages kind of movies

It looked amazing in IMAX 3D though

Care to discuss why it’s terrible?
It’s visually stunning I will say that but my views have been expressed before. Like everyone else has said it’s a retelling of dances with wolves/Pocahontas/ferngully. There’s no real effort into the actual story. The name of the mineral being unobtanium and the name of their land being Pandora was laughable. But hey I’ll see myself out I don’t want to be that guy. If y’all like it I’m glad

I'm here for this AND part 3

The Avatar slander be weird as fuck to me

The story was just pocahontas meets fern Gulley, very simple. The visuals is what made it a hit as nothing like it was done before. Now those visuals aint nothing special so hype is basically nostaligia working overtime right now.

Never liked the first movie... Yes it was visually stunning... Still didn't like it.

The trailer for this was magnificent... Amazing, beautiful..... Still don't wanna see it 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back