Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everytime James Cameron drops he does something in the film industry that hasn't been done before. That's why his shit always hits when it opens in theaters. No the story wasn't the greatest and pretty much a pocahontas remix but visually it was something you could only properly experience in an imax, was unfuckwitable and set the benchmark for what was considered top tier cgi in the film industry going forward.

The nerve of you niggas in here. Peasants.

Everytime James Cameron drops he does something in the film industry that hasn't been done before. That's why his shit always hits when it opens in theaters. No the story wasn't the greatest and pretty much a pocahontas remix but visually it was something you could only properly experience in an imax, was unfuckwitable and set the benchmark for what was considered top tier cgi in the film industry going forward.

The nerve of you niggas in here. Peasants.
Nah, he's been on some Jay Elec shit and it's going to hurt him just the same. The time for Avatar 2 was 10 years ago. If there's one thing you can say about people, it's that we can acclimate like a mf. There's no way the leap in visuals will be worth the wait time. No minds will be blown.

I can’t imagine CGI being any better than it is now. Maybe better than the first Avatar, but not better than newer movies, particularly Marvel. Shit looks true to life right now.

I can’t imagine CGI being any better than it is now. Maybe better than the first Avatar, but not better than newer movies, particularly Marvel. Shit looks true to life right now.

There's always room for improvements and new techniques they can implement. I'm curious to see what they do.

Never was a fan of 3D though

Whole movie shot wit 8k 3D cameras maybe? Kinda curious now to see what he's come up with.

There's always room for improvements and new techniques they can implement. I'm curious to see what they do.

Never was a fan of 3D though
But it’s the law of diminishing returns. It can be better, but will it be enough to even matter?

Unless they hand out VR headsets and make it a VR movie, I can’t imagine how it will do anything “groundbreaking”.

VR would be crazy though!

Word on the street is the trailer that they showed exceeded everyone's imaginations

But it’s the law of diminishing returns. It can be better, but will it be enough to even matter?

Unless they hand out VR headsets and make it a VR movie, I can’t imagine how it will do anything “groundbreaking”.

VR would be crazy though!

I'm sure when folks saw bullet time in the Matrix folks were saying damn.. this is the peak.. how can they possibly top this?! And if we go back and look at it now.. we see how far we've come with the tech/graphics.

VR sounds interesting.. I dunno how practical that would be though

I ain't even see the first one.

Only James Cameron movie that is dope to me was Terminator.

James Cameron is the equivalent of a rapper who has the best beats in the game, with the best features, but the worst bars.

His storytelling is ass just like his successor Christopher Nolan.

Have we even peaked 3D content? It came out and there was a buzz but we went the higher resolution route instead

Apparently the hold up between movies was James Cameron trying to get underwater facial motion capture perfected and trying to establish non-glasses 3-D.

Apologies if someone already stated this, but I just heard about this.

Apparently the hold up between movies was James Cameron trying to get underwater facial motion capture perfected and trying to establish non-glasses 3-D.

Apologies if someone already stated this, but I just heard about this.
I'll have to look into it because I'm curious which route he's trying to take. Will he try to make holograms a thing or use some screen that bounces the image off to make a 3D look

Matter of fact, would have been better if they introduced a whole other species native to the planet with which they had a conflict. Open up the planet a bit and introduce other geopolitical themes native to that planet itself.

Or even have something of a civil war where a faction who wants technological advancement breaks off and uses and develops the human tech left behind.

I don’t know, the human (whites) trying to take over the natives is just so played out.

Back