Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: Last Air Bender

A GREAT show takes years it's better to wait
I understand that, but 4 years for a Korra movie?! I guess if the same writers/animators are making every movie I can see it. Continuity would be cool so I’m not mad at it if that’s the case. But if they’re using different teams doesn’t make any sense.

I understand that, but 4 years for a Korra movie?! I guess if the same writers/animators are making every movie I can see it. Continuity would be cool so I’m not mad at it if that’s the case. But if they’re using different teams doesn’t make any sense.
Animations aren't easy fam lol especially if it's quality is good. They most likely are ironing out the scripts and vooce actors as well.

I’m here for it, but does it take that long to do animated movies?! Can’t they do some in tandem? Would rather have live action but I’ll take animated.
Live action? Did you not see that disaster of a movie they made into live action? You want another one?

Ill take the animated because it wont have Hollywood hands over it. Keep it in the hands of Nickelodeon

Live action? Did you not see that disaster of a movie they made into live action? You want another one?

Ill take the animated because it wont have Hollywood hands over it. Keep it in the hands of Nickelodeon
Not one by the same people, a better one. But yes, a well done Avatar live action movie would be super dope.

2025?
How fucking long does it take to make these shits?
Me and my homeboys used to make bomb ass action cartoons with our textbooks surely these fuckers could take 6 months to knock this out with all them resources.

Back