Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: Last Air Bender

Korra was a trash avatar
she stayed getting that ass beat
She would go into the avatar state and get smacked out that bitch immediately, lol.

When Aang went Avatar, that nigga was unstoppable! Got the ice grill on and everything! Not even the fire lord could touch him once he went Avatar.

And dude was twelve and learned the other three elements in 6 months.

Last edited:
She would go into the avatar state and get smacked out that butch immediately, lol.

When Aang went Avatar, that nigga was unstoppable! Got the ice grill on and everything! Not even the fire lord could touch him once he went Avatar.

and the only one he really struggled with was fire because of his fear

I feel like y'all overrated this, it was a cool watch since it was nothing else to see but I'll never rewatch this

She would go into the avatar state and get smacked out that bitch immediately, lol.

Too be fair, Aang couldn't even go into the Avatar state at will until he grew up. He got lucky against the Fire Lord.

Also, Korra's villains were more dangerous on average. Ozai was tough especially under the comet, but Korra went up against a psychic water bender, a master metalbending warlord, and essentially the dark version of the Avatar. I think any one of them would have smoked Aang in TLA.

Season 1 was the best for me. S2 got me upset because of the whole severing Raava from the Avatar, etc. I was happy when I saw Uncle Iroh though, for sure.

Too be fair, Aang couldn't even go into the Avatar state at will until he grew up. He got lucky against the Fire Lord.

Also, Korra's villains were more dangerous on average. Ozai was tough especially under the comet, but Korra went up against a psychic water bender, a master metalbending warlord, and essentially the dark version of the Avatar. I think any one of them would have smoked Aang in TLA.
He might not have been able to control it that young, but the shit never let him down. He definitely would have gone full avatar on any of Korra’s villains.

Only thing Amon might have had on Aang was the blood bending cause I don’t know if young Aang could have overcome it like older Aang. Other than that, no way he beats avatar Aang.

Dark Avatar might have been a match given Aang’s limited experience with the avatar state and apparently no knowledge of Raava. But who knows the extent of Aang’s powers. Each time he went avatar he uncovered a new power.

Aang would have washed Zaheer and Kuvira easily in his avatar state. Ozai under the comet couldn’t even touch him.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Man 22 year old me used to overdose on philosophical debates surrounding Korra's first season.

The biggest letdown was Amon being a fraud.

Korra was annoying at times but for all of Aang's feats, he was truly a little bitch at heart. Always afraid of the fight, the responsibility, or the killing blow. At least Korra was with the shits.

He might not have been able to control it that young, but the shit never let him down. He definitely would have gone full avatar on any of Korra’s villains.

Only thing Amon might have had on Aang was the blood bending cause I don’t know if young Aang could have overcome it like older Aang. Other than that, no way he beats avatar Aang.

Dark Avatar might have been a match given Aang’s limited experience with the avatar state and apparently no knowledge of Raava. But who knows the extent of Aang’s powers. Each time he went avatar he uncovered a new power.

Aang would have washed Zaheer and Kuvira easily in his avatar state. Ozai under the comet couldn’t even touch him.

I hear you, but the point is that Aang was not able to go into the Avatar state at will. Against Ozai, it took the fluke of him getting blasted into a rock that just happened to hit him in the right place to release push him into the state. I agree that if Aang gets into his Avatar state, none of Korra's enemies stand a chance outside of the Dark Avatar, but there is a good chance that any of those enemies wash him before even even gets that chance.

I hear you, but the point is that Aang was not able to go into the Avatar state at will. Against Ozai, it took the fluke of him getting blasted into a rock that just happened to hit him in the right place to release push him into the state. I agree that if Aang gets into his Avatar state, none of Korra's enemies stand a chance outside of the Dark Avatar, but there is a good chance that any of those enemies wash him before even even gets that chance.
I don’t disagree.

Korra non avatar state > Aang non avatar state.

avatar state Aang > avatar state Korra.

Back