Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
She’s referring to somebody
EXACTLY!! And she even said during that Red Table Talk with Will she had the affair because she wanted to "feel good because she hadn't felt good in so long". I mean, I guess you could say feel good emotionally or something, but it was a sexual affair so I read that as feel good sexually.

Either way, I've said too much already because I don't really care what they do, lol. It's all just so embarrassing for Will is all.

Even if it was speaking from a personal experience it seems the overall point she was making was "You can't expect your partner to read your mind. You have to be vocal in what you want. I wasn't and I'm learning that's wrong"...how is that an insult towards Will and not a self critique she's offering?

Didnt willlow write a letter to Tupac in 2012 saying he needs to come back to make her mom happy again?
She was also so called in a bed with a grown ass man and one of the kids had a drug issue I think.
Will the only sane nigga.

I bet he wishes he woulda kept walking when he saw her.

she outta control

In all fairness

saying we having sex trouble can get a pass

saying she cheated ...can get a pass

dwelling on a dead nigga like he up the block....ole live of my life head ass....woulda took a string man to give her a pass.

but all this shit together?

gonna be a hit squad waiting for her to land in Budapest.

she had to see what she’s doing is tearing down his image just because she can.

shit she might even be low key jealous

He could have had it all right there and then... SMH

giphy.gif

If this continues she's about to have another red table talk about how the internet think she isn't shit.
Will can't/won't divorce her right now cause he ain't tryna give up half. I don't think this chick got much going for her financially.

Of course she can get back on her grind but why would she.

Last edited:
If this continues she's about to have another red table talk about how the internet think she isn't shit.
Will can't/won't divorce her right now cause I don't think this chick got much going for her financially.

Of course she can get back on her grind but why would she.
Jada still pretty but the new crop of Thots she ain’t touching

Back