Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
See the source image
Image result for 227 gif

Cheaper to keep her huh?

They was suppose to be a damn Dynasty, the shining example of Black Love.

Now we find out this shit aint nothing but a glorified contract marriage.

Sick.

"Jada didn't have a conventional upbringing!"

But that's YOUR fault in believing their marriage was "perfect". THEY never said that. Lol

At the end of the day...they've been together for over 20 years. A lot of folks can barely make it to year 5yrs b4 calling it quits.

But that's YOUR fault in believing their marriage was "perfect". THEY never said that. Lol

At the end of the day...they've been together for over 20 years. A lot of folks can barely make it to year 5yrs b4 calling it quits.
Who said i fell for the shit?

I been telling yall will a cuck to a dead man since the old ic days.

This is my I Told Yall So

Jada can literally say "Will is the greatest husband...father...provider...lover I've ever had"...and folks will STILL think it's a shot at him. Lol...smh.
But she's not, lol. And I don't care what anyone says, my wife can say I'm the greatest father, provider, husband, lover, etc. 1 million times. But the 1st time she publicly questions my ability to please her sexually, that's all I'm hearing. And then to do it multiple times and even use that as an excuse for why you had an affair with a young singer that been all up in our house and in my face?!?!

Bro, you know this is true. And ladies, don't act like you wouldn't feel the same way if your husband did that to you.

But she's not, lol. And I don't care what anyone says, my wife can say I'm the greatest father, provider, husband, lover, etc. 1 million times. But the 1st time she publicly questions my ability to please her sexually, that's all I'm hearing. And then to do it multiple times and even use that as an excuse for why you had an affair with a young singer that been all up in our house and in my face?!?!

Bro, you know this is true. And ladies, don't act like you wouldn't feel the same way if your husband did that to you.

I feel ya on that.

Letting outside folks know is always a no-no for me when you’re at her level and platform.

Nah. The problem is people know that you can write a headline that people will take as the entire article so they don't even bother to be accurate as long as it gets engagement

The problem is she already embarrassed him a few times, so anything else she says will still be seen as an attack even if it ain’t.
Two things can be true at the same time...it looks like that's the case here

Back