Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
If he does...Will need to fight him then her...Divorce her.....Fight her again....Then fight dude.....

And smash every chick he co started with.

so i watched his interveiw and then watched the red table....

she said she was trying to help him. but she also was looking to feel good.

and i think either she or august said they cut off communication.

this shit is crazy.

imagine a dude saying he was trying to help a chick and ended up smashing?

the energy in here is off.

True.

If it was the other way around..............and Will slept with that chick they tried to help out a few months ago who was tight with one of the Kardashians and had some type of entanglement with Khloe's baby daddy (Tristan Thompson)............then Will would be labelled a predator.

Thus far, Jada isn't really taking any heat at all.

At least not the kind of heat Will would be taking if he did the same thing.

I dunno why y'all are so determined to paint will smith out to be some sort of sucker in all this foolishness.

He's not a sucker, just a man who was doing what he thought he was supposed to do to make his wife happy.

Problem is, with a woman like Jada.........you've got to be borderline abusive to keep her in line.

Not physically, but in terms of psychological warfare.

Will just let too many little things slide and, as a result.......she became what she is today.

For example, naming their son Jaden and their daughter Willow.

That had to have been Jada's idea.

Soon as she came to him with that, he should've said something along the lines of:

"So, you want to name my son after you............and my daughter after me??? Are you out of your fucking mind??? Tha fuck is wrong with you???"

By him not putting her in check right there, that led to the weird way the kids were being raised..........her feeling comfortable enough to cheat on him............telling everybody that Pac was the true love of her life.............telling Will how he failed as a husband on Father's day............that bullshit "red table" talk show.............all of that foolishness.

Basically, when Will got to the point where he said he was done with her.........he should've stuck to his guns and ended the relationship.

He took her back............she got on the same bullshit again............and there they are.

They even said it themselves at the end of that table talk they did:

"We're stuck with each other..........bad marriage and all."

They were laughing like it was a joke or something, but that really is their reality.

Kinda sad when you think about it.

Back