Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
Her Pac obsession is sickening though.

What makes it so wild to me is how much she just won't let him go and acts as if he was this highly functional person. He was an ATG rapper but clearly walking the wild path.

They were two kindred spirits in dysfunctional energy.

This whole "we were seperated" stuff is bull, for any married couple.

Thats only applicable is bf/gf type scenarios. When you married, aint no damn breaks to go fuck around.

I get other couples view it different but that shit aint for me.

This is the shit that gets me.

I mean let's be real, what would even lead to a man being that done with his wife other than cheating. I mean wives can do a lot to make husbands mad, but Will was on some "I didn't know if I would ever speak to you again" type shit. I honestly can't think of anything my wife could do to get that type of reaction out of me besides cheating. So it kinda seems like they were on the outs because Jada was fucking around, and then while they were on the outs, she had a full blown relationship with another dude.

Honestly, I don't care about this. Whatever another couple does is there business. But from psychological standpoint, this shit is interesting. Will has been living in a state of perpetual disrespect in this marriage, but he stays with it. It's like he has Stockholm Syndrome or something.

I mean let's be real, what would even lead to a man being that done with his wife other than cheating. I mean wives can do a lot to make husbands mad, but Will was on some "I didn't know if I would ever speak to you again" type shit. I honestly can't think of anything my wife could do to get that type of reaction out of me besides cheating. So it kinda seems like they were on the outs because Jada was fucking around, and then while they were on the outs, she had a full blown relationship with another dude.

Honestly, I don't care about this. Whatever another couple does is there business. But from psychological standpoint, this shit is interesting. Will has been living in a state of perpetual disrespect in this marriage, but he stays with it. It's like he has Stockholm Syndrome or something.

every marriage becomes a Stockholm Syndrome after a few decades.

every marriage becomes a Stockholm Syndrome after a few decades.

I don't believe that's true. Both my wife and myself come from families with long lasting marriages. I can think of a couple that are what you say, but in most of the cases in our family, the marriages have typical ups and downs with both people growing and adapting in a way to make it work. With Will, it seems like he's always being hit with gut shots, but he just finds a way to continually take them because he somehow perceives that as being what's for the best.

I dunno why y'all are so determined to paint will smith out to be some sort of sucker in all this foolishness.

Ummm because everything about what we're hearing is some sucka shit. It's his life, he can do what he wants, but I don't know letting your wife have full on relationships with other men is not some sucka shit. And as people have pointed out, you can see in his face that he's clearly hurt by the shit that she's saying, but he still gets out in front of everyone and does this song and dance to make it seem like it's all good and just normal marriage shit. If you don't think that's sucka shit, I don't know what to tell you.

exactly
I dunno why y'all are so determined to paint will smith out to be some sort of sucker in all this foolishness.
i think people are underestimating his willingness to keep his family together.....since he knows how it feels to not have a proper family.

but like i said earlier....its rules to this shit.

will could have easily had a stalker to flip shit upside down.

just the more i learn about this...i see why hes mad af.

whos kid brings home a friend and parent say they'd smash?

exactly

i think people are underestimating his willingness to keep his family together.....since he knows how it feels to not have a proper family.

but like i said earlier....its rules to this shit.

will could have easily had a stalker to flip shit upside down.

just the more i learn about this...i see why hes mad af.

whos kid brings home a friend and parent say they'd smash?

Oh I understand why he's mad. But that's JUST what it is: Anger. Not heartbreak. People still seem to think he's at the crib heartbroken over this. I really think he just pissed off at his wife because she involved herself with a nigga that he prolly warned her against and that now, based on her stupidity, they gotta be on TV airing out their business.

Will at the crib like 'I told you about this nutty nigga 3 years ago. This nigga ain't built for this type of shit. It's only matter a of time before our family is all over the internet for some shit that we've managed to keep a pretty tight wrap on for 20 years, because we moved the right way and chose to share experiences with the right kind of people. You need to tighten the fuck up. Cuz I ain't doing this shit again.'

you make good points

hell if i even verbalize the idea “i was thinking of never talking to you again!”

i mean who says that and stays ? that seems crazy.

I don't believe that's true. Both my wife and myself come from families with long lasting marriages. I can think of a couple that are what you say, but in most of the cases in our family, the marriages have typical ups and downs with both people growing and adapting in a way to make it work. With Will, it seems like he's always being hit with gut shots, but he just finds a way to continually take them because he somehow perceives that as being what's for the best.

Ummm because everything about what we're hearing is some sucka shit. It's his life, he can do what he wants, but I don't know letting your wife have full on relationships with other men is not some sucka shit. And as people have pointed out, you can see in his face that he's clearly hurt by the shit that she's saying, but he still gets out in front of everyone and does this song and dance to make it seem like it's all good and just normal marriage shit. If you don't think that's sucka shit, I don't know what to tell you.

Letting your wife have full on relationships with another man might be sucker shit in your opinion...unless y'all both agreed that throughout the course of marriage, that isn't gonna be a deal breaker.

And they CLEALY have that kind of marriage. CLEARLY will has had 'entanglements' with other women. It was just done in a way that didn't call the entire family into question in front of the whole world. And I didn't read that as 'hurt' as at all. Not hurt by her relationship with August. Hurt that 'I'M ON TV DOING THIS SHIT BASED ON SOME YOUNG NIGGA THAT YOU BROUGHT INTO OUR ORBIT NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEOP HIS MOUTH SHUT. NOW HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SHIT THAT WE SWORE 25 YEARS AGO THAT WE'D KEEP IN HOUSE NO MATTER WHAT!'

It honestly seems like people just cannot provers anyone ever having any type of marital arrangement besides what makes THEM comfortable.

I dunno, man.

Last edited:
Oh I understand why he's mad. But that's JUST what it is: Anger. Not heartbreak. People still seem to think he's at the crib heartbroken over this. I really think he just pissed off at his wife because she involved herself with a nigga that he prolly warned her against and that now, based on her stupidity, they gotta be on TV airing out their business.

Will at the crib like 'I told you about this nutty nigga 3 years ago. This nigga ain't built for this type of shit. It's only matter a of time before our family is all over the internet for some shit that we've managed to keep a pretty tight wrap on for 20 years, because we moved the right way and chose to share experiences with the right kind of people. You need to tighten the fuck up. Cuz I ain't doing this shit again.'
she thought she knew better....seems like a control issue.

cant control will....so go after a nigga relapsing.

im still stuck on she thought her coochie would heal him. thats some arrogant shit

anyway...im going by what she said.

she thought she could heal him.

she was always trying to fix someone.

her words.

now binary that

Back