Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
I'm sorry, I just see the whole thing as....

tenor.gif

There's masculine and feminine energy in this picture. I'll let yall figure out where, but the way this situation played out makes a lot more sense.

Jada that migga lol.

Double entendre don't even ask me how.

Picture worth a thousand words..
Her legs wide open/his is crossed...
Masculine/Feminine

That's why I posted it

:hehe:

jada is a sicko
All jokes aside she took advantage of that boy ?

On the flip.....wasnt august a guest on red table?? I dont be keeping up with it like that I'm almost positive he was one of the first guests they had.

This was gon come up eventually idk how they didn't think it wouldnt. Wonder if they woulda brought it up if august didnt use it for clout.

All jokes aside she took advantage of that boy ?

On the flip.....wasnt august a guest on red table?? I dont be keeping up with it like that I'm almost positive he was one of the first guests they had.

This was gon come up eventually idk how they didn't think it wouldnt. Wonder if they woulda brought it up if august didnt use it for clout.
No they wouldn’t have...... he went off code and fucked the play..... now in 2020 clout chaser times we must wait and see who else comes out and says they smashed Will or Jada

No they wouldn’t have...... he went off code and fucked the play..... now in 2020 clout chaser times we must wait and see who else comes out and says they smashed Will or Jada
I wana look that episode up now cuz if everything was cool then and then jada saying on this one they ain't spoke in hella long....what happened between then and now? Obviously it's him but it's probly some clues in that first video.

Back