Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
eh... marriage is much more than just who you fucking for "supposedly" the rest of your life. Your partner reflect you in every decision they make. I see Will's reaction to that of a man having to shoulder some shit due to his wife's bad decision on who she wanted to smash.

Look at it this way, if Will did bang a few broads, you don't see them talking.

The reality is, it’s nobody’s business what they do in their marriage. So many mfs fuck around and can’t even keep it real with their spouse.

I still feel like it’s some bs behind this response. Will looks....hurt.
you gonna call him knock kneed?

bless us with your greatness

eh... marriage is much more than just who you fucking for "supposedly" the rest of your life. Your partner reflect you in every decision they make. I see Will's reaction to that of a man having to shoulder some shit due to his wife's bad decision on who she wanted to smash.

Look at it this way, if Will did bang a few broads, you don't see them talking.

Bolded is EXACTLY what I'm sayin. Will looks hurt...no. Like someone said earlier, he looks annoyed. Annoyed they gotta deal wit this publicly. Annoyed that its HER former side dude who's airing this out. Annoyed that this is being brought up years later. And for what? Possibly so the brotha can sell albums? So I don't fault them for addressing it. B/c if they don't, then folks are gonna fill in the blanks themselves. Actin like they got personal access to their marriage. Smh.

And Jada & Will has already had the discussion about him "cheatin" b4 durin one of their red table episodes. But like me and BZ mentioned b4...you ain't see none of the women air out their dealings wit him. So I would like to think Jada knows this one is on her.

Back