Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu Attack On Titan: Final Season

Isayama wrote the ending to AoT first them wrote the rest of the story. It's not really a heel turn, he has always been like this but it took awhile for the viewer to notice he was always the villain.

Im still a Yargerist, if the rest of the world dies then the Ymirs children can rebuild and live peacefully. However I think Eren has another objective than whats presented.

He may have always meant to be the villain, but in the story, he was not a villain at the beginning. He may have had qualities that could have led him down that path, but in practice the only thing he did before the found out about everything outside of the island was try to help his friends and the other people on the island. If he had never learned the truth of their situation, he probably would have just lived and eventually died as a hero in the fight against the Titans.

He may have always meant to be the villain, but in the story, he was not a villain at the beginning. He may have had qualities that could have led him down that path, but in practice the only thing he did before the found out about everything outside of the island was try to help his friends and the other people on the island. If he had never learned the truth of their situation, he probably would have just lived and eventually died as a hero in the fight against the Titans.

That goes against one of his goals of destroying the Titans for good. He is only a villian depending on how you look at it. Marley had already united the world to eventually destroy Paradise. Eren struck first. I think he is turning the ire of the world towards him and have the other titans defeat him thus not looking back to destroy the island again. The attack Titan can talk to each other throughout time so he has seen the correct future.

That goes against one of his goals of destroying the Titans for good. He is only a villian depending on how you look at it. Marley had already united the world to eventually destroy Paradise. Eren struck first. I think he is turning the ire of the world towards him and have the other titans defeat him thus not looking back to destroy the island again. The attack Titan can talk to each other throughout time so he has seen the correct future.

I don't know. I have to see how this plays out. Right now it just seems like he's taken the easy way. Destroying all your enemies is simpler than having to build peace with them.

Didn't the airship commander admit it was their hate towards Paradise that created the "monster"?

Yeah Eren is the villian...now. But how did they get to this point? Eren is the living embodiment of the sins of a nation coming back to haunt them.

Its one final season they are just doing more than one cour.

Japanese break thier season into cours which are 12 episodes. Like bleach final season is 4 cours(48 episodes). Its rare of run a season straight through without a break.

Its one final season they are just doing more than one cour.

Japanese break thier season into cours which are 12 episodes. Like bleach final season is 4 cours(48 episodes). Its rare of run a season straight through without a break.
I just looked it up. Basically this is Part 3 Special 1. In the Fall, Part 3 Special 2 will be released and that will be the final, final…final.

No the world governments did not have a plan to sterilize his people. That was Zeke's plan.

Also, were talking about BILLIONS of people. Not the world governments, not the armys, not the military infrastructure, but BILLIONS of people who have no say in the matter

You can also make an argument that things wouldn't have deteriorated so fast if Eren didn't go off half cocked and kill innocent men, women and children in Liberio...

Think about that....he killed innocent men, women and children in LIBERO....he killed interned, oppressed people who are just like him

Yea but them kids and people were destined for death though

Eren is justified in my eyes. I know it’s world genocide but they were about to put Paradis in the ground. But the whole thing is the Eldian royals are the problem they thought they had the answers. The slave girl was literally just serving. Shit was wild when Zeke realized he wasn’t in charge.

Back